New boy

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 21: New boy

 

Ye Seul is walking hand in hand with Eun Mi as they walk to their lockers to change in their PE uniform for their next class. “Ye Seul ah! Do you know what sport our PE is?” she asked enthusiastically.

Ye Seul raised an eyebrow. “What?”

“Football!” she clapped while Ye Seul groaned. Eun Mi really excels when it comes to sports and it’s her favorite. Even though she has skinny legs, she’s really fast when it comes to running and kicking balls.

They both opened their lockers. “Aish~ I don’t like football. It’s so tiring.” Her shoulders deflated. Eun Mi patted her shoulders.

“Don’t worry. You’re a very fast runner!” she clenched her fists and swayed her hands back and forth.

“But I’m no good in kicking and passing the ball! I always trip.” She took her shoes uniform inside her lockers and closed it. They walked together to the girl’s changing room. Ye Seul smiled as she wore the new shoes. But it’s hurting her feet. She just ignored it and went to the field.

 The teacher blew his whistle for the roll call. B.A.P was at the rooftop again. Yongguk’s sleeping with a magazine covering his face. Daehyun is just sitting beside Youngjae who is annoying him again. Jongup’s playing with a soccer ball. Himchan and Zelo who is biting his thumb nail watched the people down.

 Himchan’s eyelids flickered when he saw a familiar girl below. Zelo did the same too. Slowly, he lowered his hand. “Oh! The annoying tokki!” he called. All of them flinched when Zelo said it. Excitement went inside Daehyun’s body. He wanted to stand up and see but he’s scared his hyungs and dongsaengs will notice.

“Her PE is football. I wonder if she can do it.” Himchan smiled as he rested his chin on his palms.

“Really?” Jongup kicked the soccer ball in the air and caught it with his hands. “I want to see her trip!” Jongup ran as he snickers beside Zelo.

The roll call was done and now, they will do a dry run of the play to see those who were good at playing and those who need improvements. Good thing, Eun Mi and Ye Seul were in the same team.

“Whoa~ she’s really fast in running. Look at those long legs.” Jongup remarked. Himchan hits his head because it somehow sounded like a ert to him. “Ow, hyung!” he held the back of his head with a frown.

“Yah! Are you a ert?!” Himchan asked.

“No~!” he defensively said.

“Oh! She got the ball!” Zelo yelled, pointing down at Ye Seul’s who is kicking the ball awkwardly. Zelo laughed hard. “What is she doing?!”

“Omo, omo etteokke?” she just kept on kicking the ball as she runs as fast as she can. A guy who was running beside her watches her softly. But as she runs faster, her feet would just hurt. She closed an eye when she felt a sudden prick of pain.

“Ow~” she imm

Please log in to read the full chapter