Finding my real oppa

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Love Sandeul's voice. ^^ I want him to be in Immortal Song.*

 

Chapter 36: Finding my real oppa

 

It was yet another rainy day. Ye Seul lazily opened her eyes and sat up her bed. She smiled as she remembers her quality time with her oppas. She didn’t know that she fell asleep and Himchan carried her to her room again.

After washing up, she brushes her hair in front of the mirror when her eyes squinted to her calendar. The date today is circled with red ink and written, ‘THE DAY I WILL LOOK FOR MY OPPA! FIGHTING!’ she stopped. “Right, I need to look for oppa.” She changed her clothes and wore her bonnet.

She stepped out of her room and met with Daehyun outside. His hands were inside his pockets to keep them warm. He’s wearing a deep sweatswirt and you could see his plunging collarbone. *Whoa, daehyun oppa is really handsome.* he thought.

 Today, he’s not wearing his mask. Daehyun locked eyes with her before looking at her outfit. “Where are you going?” he finally asked.

Ye Seul smiled and held the strap of her sling bag. “I’m going to find my real oppa today.”

Daehyun swallowed. In fact, he doesn’t mind if Ye Seul stays with them forever. “How are you going to do that? You don’t have anything to start on.” He said.

This hurt Ye Seul, but Daehyun is just saying this because he knows when Ye Seul finally found her real oppa, she’ll leave. Ye Seul lowered her head. “I know. That’s why I’m going to start now. It’s better than not doing anything. Oppa will not search for me because he doesn’t know if I’m still alive.” She left with a heavy heart.

Daehyun followed her with his gaze, feeling guilty about what he said. “Sheesh!” he kicked the railing of their staircase.

Himchan saw her walking down the stairs. “Where are you going?” he asked.

Ye Seul half-heartedly smiled. “I’m going to look for my real oppa. Don’t wait for me, I might be home late.” She made a slight bow and left.

Himchan frowned and followed her with his gaze as well. “What? Be home late? Psh!” he rolled his eyes and put his hands in his waist. Zelo appeared holding cherry tomato in his hands.

“Where is the tokki going?” he asked but Himchan just igmored him. He saw Daehyun grumpily walking to the kitched he called him but he didn’t even turn his head. “Whoa~ what’s wrong with the people here?” he shrugs it off and jumped into the sofa.

Jongup came holding a spatula. “Zelo, call the tokki. Tell her she needs to eat.” He said.

Zelo switched the TV on. “She left.” Jongup spun around with big, round eyes.

“What? She left in his weather?!” he yelled.

“Who left?” Yongguk came while Youngjae just came do

Please log in to read the full chapter