Dream or not?

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

*This is one of my favorite OST! Listen to it~ but I won't force you. haha. Just sharing. ^^*

 

Chapter 34: Dream or not?

 

Ye Seul suddenly heard murmurs around. Her eyes were still close.

“Is she still sleeping? Wake her up!”

“Are you blind?! Of course she’s still sleeping!”

“Ow... Look at those bruises.”

“She looks funny!”

“Don’t wake her up. She still looks tired.”

Ye Seul’s fluttered open and saw her oppas looking down at her right beside her bed. Their eyes widened in shocked when they all saw her looking at them. Their plan is just to check on her and will leave after. “Oppas?” she sat up and rubbed her eyes with the back of her hands cutely.

They were frozen with wide eyes and then they all blinked at the same time. Ye Seul can’t help but to giggle with the cute yet funny scene. Her nightmare last night is replaced by this fine and funny morning. She sweetly smiled at them. “Good morning?” she questioningly said. *Why are they looking at me like that?*  

“Yah, tokki. Don’t think we’re worried for you! We’re not!” Zelo crossed his arms above his chest.

Youngjae nodded his head. “Yeah! We’re here to laugh at you.” Youngjae and Zelo started laughing sarcastically just to break the awkwardness. But their laughs ended up with a cough when Yongguk gave them a warning look.

“Okay, out now.” Daehyun pushed them out of the room to let Ye Seul some more rest. Himchan looked back at her and looked at her worriedly. “She’ll come down in a bit.” He closed the door in front of their faces.

“Look at Daehyun. Does he think he’s the boss now just because he has the same room with her?” Himchan ranted. He’s now regretting exchanging rooms with Daehyun. He snorted as he grumpily inserted his hands inside his pockets.

Daehyun awkwardly walked to her. “Do you feel better now?” he asked.

Ye Seul removed her blanket and made a little strecthings. “Of course, Daehyun oppa took care of me.” She beamed. This made Daehyun’s ears to turn pink.

“Who told you that? Come down, breakfast is waiting.” he coldly said and turned his back.

Ye Seul scratched her cheek with her finger. *Am I just dreaming last night?* she shrugs if off and stood up from her bed. “I’ll just wash up. I’ll follow downstairs.” Daehyun nodded his head and left the room. The others were waiting downstairs. As Ye Seul ready herself to wash up, a pink paperbag was beside her bed. She picked it up and opened it.

To her shock, it was the couple bear she wanted. With a big smile, she picked it up and saw the embroidered names. “Oppa tokki and to

Please log in to read the full chapter