Roommates

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 27: Roommates

 

The train finally get into a full stop and the door in front of Ye Seul opened. She holds Mr. Ban Deol’s hand and let him get out first. Daehyun walked outside already because the guys behind him are pushing him. So he was forced to walk out already.

 Right after him, the others started to walk fast out. A person keeps bumping on Ye Seul’s back. “Ow~” she bit her bottom lip because some people is pushing her she can’t pick her bag up.

Himchan saw it and stood behind her. Suddenly Ye Seul felt that no one’s bumping her already. She looked back and saw her tall Himchan oppa serving as a wall. Himchan glared down at her. “What are you waiting for? Walk!” he frowned.

Ye Seul nodded her head, and panicky grabbed her bag and started walking.

 They only spent 2 hours and a half to arrive at their destination.

It’s a province in Korea where it’s perfect to have a relaxing time.

They went inside the penthouse Mr. Ban Deol rented. “How is it?” he asked his sons and daughter. Ye Seul dropped her back at the floor and spun around.

“This is beautiful!” she smiled. “Where is the beach?” she asked. Expecting they’re going to swim.

“There is no beach. Who told you we’re going to a beach?” Mr. Ban Deol raised ay eyebrow.

B.A.P burst out in a mockingly laugh except for Daehyun who just giggled. Ye Seul gaped and felt really embarrassed. She’s givi

Please log in to read the full chapter