Lost

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 30: Lost

 

They are walking out of the bear park already. Ye Seul is walking behind all of them because she’s busy looking at the pictures printed. Although the other one is her eyes were closed and her oppas made fun of her. It’s her favorite of all. But then, when she looked at the last photo, it was the last photo of her and Daehyun.

It’s was a picture perfect. Her heart reacted when she laid her eyes at the picture. She swallowed and exhaled. She shook her head but something called her attention. A bear mascot is calling her. She stopped from walking and pointed to her herself.

The bear mascot nodded its head. She walked to the bear and showed a placard.

“Bear café, newly opened. 50% discount on all desserts.” She read aloud. The bear made a pleading gesture by rubbing its big furry hands together.

Ye Seul looked at her oppas and appa who is still walking. “I know how to go home anyway.” She mumbled. “Mr. Bear, aren’t you cold?” she asked.

The bear nodded its head and made a freezing act. Ye Seul chuckled as she covers as she laughs. She removed her red scarf and surrounded it around the bear’s neck. The bear is about to take it off. “No, it’s fine. I’m giving it to you. Where is the cafe?” she asked.

The bear made small jumping actions and taught her the direction to the café. Ye Seul walked there not telling her oppas or appa anymore. She waved her hands at the bear and walked off. The person inside the bear smiled. “You really are a special girl, Ye Seul.” He said as he touches the scarf.

Meanwhile, Daehyun stopped from walking and looked back. His eyes rounded to see Ye seul’s not behind them anymore. He worriedly looked around but she’s not any where to be seen. Daehyun started walking away to look for her.

“Hey~ where are you going?” Youngjae asked.

“Where is Ye Seul?” Mr. Ban Deol asked.

“She’s just behind us awhile ago.” Zelo said.

“That tokki!” Himchan walked away also to also look for her.

Mr. Ban Deol shook his head. “I should’ve bought her handphone.” He mumbled. Yongguk looked at him and inserted his hands inside his pockets.

“We’ll look for her.” He said. And B.A.P split up to find her. “Troublesome, tokki.” He added.

Daehyun worriedly scanned the placed looking for her. He keeps bumping people around him but it doesn’t matter to him at all. *Where are you?!* He thought as he keeps on walking the crowdy place. While he was searching, a bear mascot caught his attention.

He glared

Please log in to read the full chapter