Is this goodbye?

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 43: Is this goodbye?

 

“I’m here!!!~~~” Everyone heard Ye Seul’s yell from outside. With her voice, they somehow able to breathe in relief, they wanted to smile because she came back. They thought that they won’t be able to see her ever again. Daehyun stood up and waited for her to open the door.

She poked her head in, and Daehyun smiled a little upon seeing her. The others turned their heads and Jongup and Himchan stood up as well. But, “Come here, oppa. I want you to meet them.” Ye Seul pulls another person outside, Daehyun’s smile slowly fades.

“I said I don’t like to.” Min Jun frowned but when he’s inside already, he nonchalantly looked at the blonde guys giving him an investigative and un-friendly look. He inserted his right hand on his pocket and made a slight bow.

They are all frozen. *She found him already.* Himchan lifelessly thought as he looks at Ye Seul who is tightly holding his arm with a big smile on her face. He swallowed hard and feeling a prick of jealousy. Mr. Ban Deol walked down the stairs. He felt really sad. He knows she is leaving the house already.

“Thank you for taking care of her while I’m gone.” Min Jun respectfully bowed to everyone.

Daehyun can’t take his eyes off Ye Seul. His heart is slowly feeling the emptiness again. He’s starting to feel the separation.

“I’m going to pack!” She said to Min Jun. This made their eyes slightly rounded. Stiffened in their places, they just felt Ye Seul’s fast running upstairs.

“Hurry up,” Min Jun whispered.

Ye Seul went upstairs to pack her bags while Mr. Ban Deol’s talks with Min Jun downstairs. Zelo stood by her door and saw her packing her clothes. He swallowed hard. Ye Seul turned her back. “Oh, oppa, I’m bet you’re happy. You’ll get your room again.” She smiled.

Zelo blinked. “O-Of course! You don’t know how hard it is to squeeze in one room!” he yelled.

Ye Seul smiled. “Then, this is yours again. Thank you for lending me your room.” She made a deep bow. Zelo softly stared at her back as she packs.

*I didn’t really mind you taking the room. You can occupy this forever if you want.* “This is what I want to say.” He whispered and left.

Ye Seul took the couple bear and smiled. She brushed their heads and touched the embroidery with her fingertips, “Yah tokki! You forgot this!” A plastic bag

Please log in to read the full chapter