Homesick

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 47: Homesick

 

Himchan as fast as he can ran to the school’s infirmary. The door bursts open and there, he saw Ye Seul lying at the bed, sleeping. He slowly walked near to her bed with a nervous yet excited heart because he’s going to see her again. “What happened to her?” he asked the nurse who is putting coolpad on her forehead.

“I think she got drenched by the rain this morning because her uniform inside is still a little wet. And the school’s air conditioned room worsened her situation. Don’t worry, I changed her clothes. Good thing, we have spare uniforms here.” She explained and took the thermometer out. “Hmm…. It’s a little high. She needs to go home and rest.”

Himchan worriedly looked at Ye Seul is breathing lightly. He softened and hurt seeing her sick like this. “Are you her brother?” the nurse smiled.

With pink ears, Himchan shook his head. The nurse just chuckled. “You looked really alike.” She looked down at Ye Seul then back to him.

Himchan took Ye Seul’s handphone and searched for Min Jun’s number. He calls him but he’s not answering. He’s been calling him for 30 minutes already.

“Oh… Drink more!!!” Min Jun’s friend poured more liquor on his glass. Min Jun can’t hear or notice his handphone ringing because of the loud music inside the bar.

Himchan viciously closed the handphone. “What kind of brother are you?!” he yelled to no one. He looked at Ye Seul. “I’ll bring her home.” He said. He carried Ye Seul on his back and he could feel her hot body against his back. He feels like his heart is breaking when she is sick. He’d rather let her annoy him than to see her like this.

“Taxi!”

The taxi halted in front of them. He carefully laid Ye Seul inside and sat down beside her. He told the driver where to go and he started driving. Himchan just watched her. She keeps coughing with her eyes closed. Slowly, he put Ye Seul’s head on his shoulders and watch her softly. He placed the back of his palm on her cheek to check her temperature.

The taxi driver smiled when he saw how he takes care of Ye Seul by the rear view mirror. “You really love her a lot, huh?” he arched an eyebrow.

Himchan snapped out of his stare, “E-Eh?! N-No.” he stuttured.

The taxi stopped in front of Mr. Ban Deol’s house. He paid for the ride and carried Ye Seul again, this time, bridal style. Ye Seul finally opened her ey

Please log in to read the full chapter