He can't take it anymore

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 17: He can't take it anymore

 

Days had passed and her oppas kept ignoring her. She doesn’t know why, but she feels really depressed about it.

Ye Seul lowered her head and sighed heavily as she watched her oppas walking in front of her. “What’s happening?” She just silently followed her oppas behind to the bus stop.

“Hyung! When are you going to treat us again?” Youngjae asked Yongguk. “I want to play aracade again!” he slung an arm around Daehyun’s shoulders.

“Next month?” Yongguk raised an eyebrow. “We can go later if you want.” He shrugged.

“Yeah!” Zelo and Youngjae high-fived each other.

Ye Seul’s eyes sparkled with the word arcade. “Can I come? I really love arcade games!” she clasped her hands together. She’s expecting a ‘no way!’ or any word, she just wants to make sure that her oppas are not really ignoring her.

But still, no one answered her or even looked at her. Her shoulders deflated in disappointment. The bus finally arrived and BAP went in inside first and sat down the empty spaces.

Ye Seul is about to step inside the bus when a group of running boys entered before her.

“Ow.” She hissed when she hit the bus’ door because the guys pushed her away hardly. Daehyun saw it and his eyes widened. Himchan stood up from his chair and looked at Ye Seul worriedly.

Another guy entered the bus and bumped her shoulder. The guy looked back with a smirk. “Opps, sorry.” He sarcastically said. Ye Seul just scoffed and rolled her eyes. When she finally got in, that’s the time when Himchan sat down and Daehyun relaxed.

 There were no spaces available anymore that’s why she ended up standing with the guys who bumped was on her back. The guys were extremely noisy and the others were purposely bumping the back of their hands on Ye Seul’s.

BAP would always check on Ye Seul every single second. Daehyun clenched a tight fist inside his pocket when he saw the guy’s hand creeping its way to Ye Seul’s hand. Beneath his black mask, he glares at him.

Ye Seul try her best to move her hand away but the guy would always move closer. She closed her eyes and tries to control her temper. Ye Seul’s a type of girl who has really strong punches. Since she always runs away and fights to live, she learned how to protect herself. *One more. I’m going to punch you here.* she thought as she clenched her left fist.

The guy was about to make his last move giving her friend a look. He plans to pretend t

Please log in to read the full chapter