Himchan's new side

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 18: Himchan's new side

 

Ye Seul walked out the school with Eunmi hooking arms with her. Eunmi kept talking and talking but Ye Seul was still very sad about her oppas ignoring her. It’s been weeks, but still, none of them even a tiny feeling of liking. They are even ignoring her so much. “Hey, Ye Seul?” Eunmi waved her hands in front of her face.

Ye Seul sighed. “What am I going to do, eunmi ah~ they are so hard to melt.” She closed her eyes and lowered her head.

Eunmi faced Ye Seul to her and patted her shoulders. “Yah! That’s not the Ye Seul I know! She’s not a quitter! There is nothing in this world that you can’t do!” she cheered her up.

“There is…  I can’t melt my oppas’ hearts.” She whined.

Eunmi’s phone suddenly rang in the midst of Ye Seul’s dilemma. “Hello? Yeah~ I will. Goodbye~” she hangs up and gave Ye Seul a sorry look. “Are you going to be fine? I need to go home early.” She said with a low voice. She doesn’t want to leave Ye Seul in this state but she’s badly needed home.

“I’m fine. Go~” she patted her arm and smiled. Eunmi kissed her cheeks and waved goodbye to her best friend. Ye Seul’s smile instantly fades as soon as she left. She looked back. “Should I still wait for my Daehyun oppa? I’m losing hope now.” Her shoulders deflated and decided to just leave and not wait for him anymore.

Himchan saw Ye Seul looking really down and feels guilt because he knows that he’s one of the reasons for it. This time, he’s the next oppa who can’t take it anymore.

He silently followed Ye Seul behind. She sighed loudly as she kicks a rock as she walks. “Should I tell appa I can’t do it and leave the house already?”

Himchan’s eyes widened as he moved a little nearer and frowned.

Meanwhile, Daehyun is quite hurrying to get out of the school. He’s jogging through the stairs not minding the students he’s bumping. Expecting that Ye Seul’s waiting outside the gates for him like what she said. Somehow, he wanted her to walk with him and not with her other oppas. When he stepped out of the building, he just walks until the ga

Please log in to read the full chapter