Tutoring Zelo

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 19: Tutoring Zelo

 

That night at the dinning table, Zelo is having a hard time answering his algebra assignment. “Ahh~~ why math is so hard?!” he threw his book and ducked his head on his arms. “I hate you who ever discovered math.” He mumbled. Because his hyungs were not that good at math as well, they don’t know how to help him.

Ye Seul skip her way down the stairs to get some of cherry tomatoes since she’s currently craving for it. She stopped when she saw Zelo at the table with books, notebooks and mechanical pencil on his hand. She smiled and walks her way to him.

“Yah~” she lightly nudged him.

Zelo frowned as he raises his head up. He already knew it was her. “What?” he annoyingly asked.

“Is there something I can help you with?” she asked, looking at his homework. Zelo hugged all of his books together.

“It’s none of your business.” He spat.

Ye Seul sat down across Zelo and took one of his books. “Are you having a difficult time with math?” she skimmed the book and saw the assignment he needs to answer. “Don’t you know I’m really good at math.” she smiled.

Zelo rested his chin on his palms and looked away. For him, he’ll just not talk so that Ye Seul would go away. He took Zelo’s mechanical pencil and pushed the button and waited for the lead to show. Zelo blinked at her. “Yah~ what are you doing?”

“I’m going to teach you as I answer. So listen carefully, Zelo.” She waved the mechanical pencil with a frown at him.

Zelo frowned. *She’s not calling me oppa anymore.* he just looked away.

Ye Seul started teaching and talking although Zelo’s not really listening to her and instead, he lazily planted both his elbows at the table and rested his chin on his palm. He just looks at the book Ye Seul is answering but his mind is not there.

Ye Seul keep on explaining. “Substitute the x and y. Then….” She keeps teaching when suddenly, Zelo didn’t really intend to shift his eyes to her face. Those long lashes, that moving pink lips and cute cotton-like nose make him to stare at her.

He really examined her face and stared at it from her forehead to her chin. *She really is pretty up close. But it doesn’t matter

Please log in to read the full chapter