Getting her attention back

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 54: Getting her attention back

 

Ye Seul’s usual nerd seatmate was about to sit down beside her again when he saw Daehyun’s not there yet. “Oh, Annyeong~” Ye Seul greeted her happily but Daehyun appeared. He looked up and nodded his head. He took his bag again, gave Ye Seul a wave and left.

Daehyun pulled the chair and sat down coolly. He planted his elbow on the table and rested his chin on his palms. He turned his head to Ye Seul’s direction and stared at her. Ye Seul swallowed hard as she felt his stares at her.

The teacher came in and slammed his books on the table to stop the students from chattering. Ye Seul inhaled and took her pen out. She tapped it on the table and saw at the corner of her eyes that Daehyun is still looking at her. *Aish, Daehyun oppa.* she closed her eyes and sighed heavily.

While the teacher is busy lecturing, a note slid in her hand. She looked at it first then to Daehyun who is still looking at her.

“Open it,” he mouthed, gesturing his hands to open the paper.

Ye Seul picked the note and hid it under her table and opened it. She read it inside her mind. *If you don’t say hello to me in 3 seconds after reading this, you and I have to date after classes.* she gasped and quickly looked up at him.

He’s counting with his fingers already.

“Hello!” she accidentally yelled aloud, disturbing the whole class.

Mr. Song spun around and frowned at her. “Ms. Ye Seul, are you using your hand phone? What I told you about using your hand phone?” he raised an eyebrow, getting a pad of paper of detention slips.

Daehyun raised his arm up. “Mr. Song, I accidentally called her, sorry.”

Ye Seul gaped at him. Mr. Song raised an eyebrow and wrote Daehyun and Ye Seul’s name on the paper and gave them one paper each. “Detention after class.” He declared and clapped his hands to catch the students’ attention again.

Ye Seul looked at the paper and her shoulders slumped down. But this made Daehyun smile. He just lowered his head so that no one could see it. *More alone time with her, perfect.*

At lunch, it’s the same again. Daehyun didn’t have a time to be close with Ye Seul. And worst, Himchan’s not looking nor talking to Daehyun already. Others were talking him naturally but he could really see how they separate them from each other.

 They are all the rooftop, eating Mr. Ban Deol’s homemade lunch boxes together.

Himchan un-covered his lunch box and replaced it to Ye Seul’s lunch box. “There you go, baby girl. I don’t want you to have a hard time opening it.”

Please log in to read the full chapter