The C word

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 51: The C word

 

It was a fine morning, Ye Seul touched the cut on her lips and winced. “Ow~” she took a pororo band-aid and placed it over her cut. It still gave her this stingy pain. She looked around her own room. And… she will stay there for good.

Using the bunny clip Jongup gave her, she inhaled deeply before opening her door. She poked her head outside first. Seeing its empty, she opened it widely and quickly received a light slap at the back of her head. “Ow!” she frowned and looked up.

It was Zelo hopping his way down the stairs, “Morning tokki~” he waved.

“Yah! What kind of greeting is that?!” she yelled but Zelo just stuck his tongue out at her and ran downstairs. “Aish, that kid.” She shook her head and fixed her hair again. She woke up really early to fix it.

She walked to Yongguk and Himchan's room to wake them up for breafast, “Oppa~ wake up! Breakfast is ready.” She knocked.

The door opened and saw the frowning Himchan scratching his head. Ye Seul closed an eye expecting a morning yell from him. But instead, Himchan carried her on her waist and plopped themselves on the bed waking Yongguk up, “Y-Yah~ Himchan oppa.” She whined her cheeks were tomato red because of embarassment.

Himchan pinched her cheeks. “Good morning my dear only sister~” he sang with a big smile on his face.

Ye Seul can’t help but to feel extremely happy with the greeting from her real oppa, but starting today she doesn't have only one oppa. Yongguk groaned and headlock Himchan, “Ow~ hyung!” Himchan loose his grip on Ye Seul making her way out of him.

“What?! Ye Seul is our sister as well! Not only yours! You selfish numbskull!” he keeps head locking Himchan.

Ye Seul giggled with the wrestling like scene in front of her. “I’ll wake the other oppas.” She left the room and went to the next one. She poked her head inside the room and saw Youngjae is still sleeping. “Oppa~ wake up~” she softly said. A head appeared right in front of her face. “Kyaa~” she gets startled and bumped her head to the door.

“Aigoo~ look at you tokki~ you looked really skinny~” Jongup crossed his arms above his chest and examined her. He noticed that she's wearing the bunny clip he gave her and smiled, touched.

 “Baby girl~~~~~” she received a bear hug from her behind and she nearly lost her breath. “How’s my only sister’s sleep? Do you feel good today?”

She chuckled and nodded her head with a smile, “You already asked me that, Himchan oppa.” she reminded.

Himchan squeezed her squishy cheeks and kissed it. “Aigoo~ why is my baby girl so cute?!”

“Aw, oppa!~” she whined.

A hand grabbed Himchan’s back and pulled him away from squishing Ye Seul too much. “Himchan, you don’t have to torture our sister like that.” Yongguk said. Behind him were Youngjae and Daehyun who just finished washing up.

Ye Seul was touched with the words 'our sister'. For her, it’s one of the happiest words she will not get tired of hearing. “Good morning, Yongukkie oppa~” she gleefully greeted. She forgot to greet him awhile ago. Yongguk heartily smiled back at her.

Himchan pouted. “Call me Himchannie oppa too~ or Channie oppa~”

Ye Seul giggled and noticed that Youngjae waved at her. She waved back and gave him a sweet smile. “Morning Youngjae oppa.”

“Let’s go and eat breakfast now. I’m sure Zelo’s going to eat all the bread.” Yongguk said, dragging Himchan with him downstairs like a little kid.

Jongup and Youngjae gaped. “NO WAY!” they hurriedly ran downstairs because they don’t want Zelo to finish all the food up.

Ye Seul smiled and followed them behind when someone grabbed her wrist back and turned her around. Daehyun met with her eyes and took a peck on the tip of her nose. “Am I the only one who didn’t get my morning greeting?” he asked.

Ye Seul’s eyelids flickered in surprise. Warmth an through her body when she felt that kiss on her nose. She snapped herself out and abruptly shook her head. “Good morning, D-Daehyun oppa.” She greeted.

“Not enough.” He said, leaning towards her lips already.

Please log in to read the full chapter