Walking home

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 12: Walking Home

 

Classes are finally over and Eun Mi and Ye Seul were walking hand in hand out of the school. “Where do you live now?” Eun Mi asked. But Ye Seul just kept looking at the ground. She could still remember how her oppas were still cold at her. “Hey~” Eun Mi waved her hand in front of her face.

“Oh, do you want to come today?” Ye Seul smiled.

Eun Mi checked her handphone. “Sorry. I need to go home early.” She replied. “Right! What’s your number?” she gave her brand new i-phone to Ye Seul to enter her number.

“Yah! Are you insulting me?! I don’t have handphone!” she pouted and pushed her a little.

Eun Mi laughed and gave her a one arm hug. “You’re still my best friend. I’ll see you tomorrow~ I love you, Ye Seullie~” she kissed her cheeks goodbye and waved.

Ye Seul shook her hand and waved back. “Take care! Don’t trip!” she yelled. Eun Mi stuck her tongue out and spun around. As soon as she’s gone, Ye Seul’s smile instantly fades as she walks. But then, a familiar blonde guy walked in front of her. Her eyes squinted and it was her Daehyun oppa.

“Oh! Daehyun oppa!” she ran after him and walked side by side. “Are you alone, oppa? Where are the other oppas?” she looked back but see nothing.

Daehyun didn’t respond and just continued on walking. During dismissal, Daehyun always walk alone because the other members needs to attend their extra curricular activities and Yongguk needs to go home early for him part time job. That’s why, Daehyun walks him alone most of the time.

“How about Himchan oppa?” this made Daehyun to frown even more.

“Will you stay away?” he firmly said. Ye Seul were a bit taken aback by this one. But she easily recovered and ran back to him. “Starting now, I will always walk to with oppa! I’ll wait for you outside the school gates! You won’t go home alone anymore.” She smiled.

 “You won’t ever melt anyone of us.” He muttered.

Ye Seul un-wrapped one strawberry candy and rolled the wrapper on her palms. “Even the coldest ice melts!” she shoots the wrapper on the trash bin and pumped her fist when it shoots inside. Daehyun scoffed.

“I’m not just any ordinary ice.” He said.

Ye Seul frowned. She ran ahead from her oppa and stopped. She faced him again which made Daehyun to stop from walking as well.  “Whatever kind of ice you are, I’ll still melt you with my love.” She gestured her finger like a gun and closed an eye. “Bang

Please log in to read the full chapter