Annoyed Daehyun

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5: Annoyed Daehyun

 

The next morning, Mr. Ban Deol asked one of his sons to go at school with Ye Seul and help her to enrol at the school they’re in. Mr. Ban Deol can’t go because he has work early in the morning and will be back at night. But unfortunately, no one wants to go with Ye Seul.

“I don’t want! I don’t like to be with that old tokki!” Jongup purposely yelled for Ye Seul to hear. Ye Seul furrowed her brows and clucked her tongue. She doesn’t want how Jongup calls her.

“Not me too!” yelled Zelo as he looks at Ye Seul then to his hyungs.

“I can’t go. I need to go to my part time job today.” Yongguk said.

Now, there were only 3 oppas left who were available to go with Ye Seul at the school. Himchan, Youngjae and Daehyun.

“Definitely not me! I’d rather go to the market than to go with that girl.” Himchan crossed his arms above his chest and scoffed. Together with Himchan, Youngjae is the one assigned to buy some foods for the weekend.

They all narrowed their eyes at Daehyun who just blinked at them. “You don’t have things to do, right?” Yongguk asked with a sly smile.

Ye Seul who is already waiting for minutes, is getting pissed. These boys were really mean and cold towards her. She’s just waiting for someone who will go with her. She’s ready to go out. If she only knew where the school is, she should’ve gone by herself.

 *Aish… I’ll find the school on my own.* “Fine, I’ll just-“

“Daehyun will go with you.” Yongguk slightly pushed the annoyed Daehyun who glared back at him. Of course, he doesn’t want to go with her.

Ye Seul smiled and made a small bow. “Thank you oppa!” she called Daehyun and went outside. Daehyun looked back at his hyungs maybe they will have pity on him and anyone of them would take his place but they just teasingly waved goodbye at him.

“Good luck! I bet you’ll have fun!” Youngjae snickered.

Yongguk tries his best not to laugh loud. Ye Seul opened the doo

Please log in to read the full chapter