Sandwich delivery

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 11: Sandwich delivery

 

“Eun mi ah~ I’ll catch up with you later. I need to deliver something.” Ye Seul held her shoulders. Eun Mi nodded her head and looked at her weirdly.

She first went inside the sections were her oppas are assigned but they’re not there. She went to the cafeteria but still, no oppas. She walked around the school even though she’s not that used to the place yet. Then, a group of girls walked passed by her.

“Are they at the rooftop again?” the one squeaked.

Ye Seul stopped from walking.

“Yeah~ they always eat up there. But since no one wants to mess up with them, no body dares to go up.” The one said. “Ahh~~ I want to see Jongup eat again! He’s so cute when he eats!” they stated squealing with happiness.

Ye Seul looked up and grinned. “It’s them.” She ran upstairs to surprise her oppas.

Meanwhile, B.A.P members were spending their lunch time at the school’s rooftop because they can’t eat at the cafeteria with the fangirls spazzing over them the whole time. Yongguk was sleeping while a book was covering his face.

“Did that annoying tokki arrive here at school?” Himchan suddenly asked.

Zelo ran to him and sat down in front of his hyung. “Whoa! Hyung! Are you worried for her now?!”

Himchan’s jaw dropped as he looked away from Zelo’s gazed and laugh mockingly. “Ha! M-Me? Worried?! I’m not! Psh! It’s just… it’s just because so that no one will annoy us here. So we’ll have a quiet time!” he defended.

“Hmm… what should we do to let her out of the house?” Youngjae tapped his finger on his chin as he thinks.

Jongup snapped his fingers. “Hyung is right?! What if we make her life miserable so that she’ll leave the house?”

Daehyun flinched and shifted his look to his sleeping Yongguk hyung. “Do whatever you like. It’s six against one. She’ll surrender soon.” He mumbled. Again another words of wisdom from their great hyung.

But their usual peaceful lunch time would not be the same anymore. The roof top’s door suddenly burst open and Ye Seul came out with a bright smile. “Sandwich delivery!” she yelled.

Himchan sat up and looked around his body. “I think this tokki put a tracking device on us!” he examined his own body.

Please log in to read the full chapter