Oppa issues

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

(A/N: For those who don't know, Tokki means bunny or rabbit ^^)

 

Chapter 3: Oppa issues

(Just think of Jongup and Zelo here were 17 years old. Haha. It’s fiction anyways. Enjoy!) (Block B, FIGHTING! ^^)

 

Mr. Ban Deol urged Ye Seul to go upstairs to see the room she will occupy but she’s hesitant about it. “The scary oppas were upstairs,” she whispered. Scared that the boys who were upstairs might yell at her or tell hurtful words at her.

“I thought you can handle it? How about you start with the second youngest? He’s somehow kind. He’s the noisiest one. His name is Jongup,” Mr. Ban Deol said with a nod. “Your room will be the first door you will see on your right when you go up.” He points up with a smile.

 Ye Seul clenched her fist and bit her bottom lip. “Okay, fighting!” she pumped her fist and slowly, she walks upstairs. Mr. Ban Deol smiled as he watched her going up.

“I believe you can do it.”

Ye Seul made small steps, trying her best not to make any necessary noise that will make her oppas mad. “First door, first door…Jongup…Jongup…” she kept repeating those words as she was about to make her last step at the staircase.

When she took her first step, she saw two foot below and a shadow. She slowly raised her head up and saw Daehyun looking down at her with pure cold and emotionless eyes. She abruptly straightened herself up and tries not to look at his piercing eyes. “O-Oppa! I didn’t see you were there. Ha-Ha-Ha!” she awkwardly laughed and sounded like a robot.

Daehyun frowned. *Oppa?* he just ignored her and walked passed her.

Ye Seul shrugged and walked further to her new room. When she finally saw it, she smiled and held the doorknob of it.

“Stop right there, annoying tokki!” A voice yelled. She froze from her last pose and waited for the footsteps. She spun around and saw Jongup frowning. His hands were on his hips. He’s like he’s investigating her with his tiny eyes.

Ye Seul leaned back as Jongup leans forward at her. “W-What’s the matter oppa?” she asked.

Jongup stopped and twisted his head with a confused look on his face. He leaned back and let out a mocking laugh. “O-ppa?!” he laughed again then turned into his serious face, “Don’t call me oppa! I don’t even know your age and name.” he snorts.

“I’m Ye Seul! I just introduced myself awhile ago! I’m 17 born in January 14, oppa!” she cheekily said.

Jongup scoffed and laughed again. “See?! Your calling me oppa even you’re months older than me?!” he pointed out.

Ye Seul raised an eyebrow. “What do you mean? You’re not my oppa? You’re a dongsaeng?!” she pointed Jongup with her jaw dropped.

“Do I look like an ahjusshi to you?! This face?!” he yelled back as he opened his palms and placed it under his chin.

Please log in to read the full chapter