Family? Outing

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 24: Family? Outing

 

 

Mr. Ban Deol called everyone at the sofa area to announce something really important. But unfortunately, Ye Seul is the only person sitting like a behaved child at the large sofa. Mr. Ban Deol sighed and pinched his nose bridge.

“Call your oppas, Ye Seul.” He muttered.

Ye Seul abruptly stood up with a straight posture. “Right away, sir!” she saluted and ran upstairs to call her oppas. Mr. Ban Deol shook his head in disappointment.

Ye Seul walked upstairs like a main character of an action movie. Holding the hairbrush, she pretends like it’s a gun. She leaned her back at the wall and walked slowly.

She pointed her brush when she turned left and immediately pulled it back and hugged the brush to her chest. “Daehyun oppa!” she nervously chuckled while Daehyun just rolled his eyes and passed by her but she grabbed his shirt back.

Daehyun’s eyes rounded. Not because he’s mad, but because he’s feeling that his heart is increasing its pace again. “Appa is calling everyone to go downstairs, remember?” she asked. Her voice, it sounded so sweet and lovely that Daehyun’s heartbeat is now beating like crazy.

*Stop it!* he punched his chest, hoping that it would help him stop.

Ye Seul saw it and ran in front of Daehyun. “Are you alright? Why are you punching your chest like that? Does it hurt?” she stretched her arm to check his chest but Daehyun strongly shoved her away and frowned.

“What I told about getting close to me?” he fiercely said.

“I’m just worried about you, Daehyun oppa.” She mumbled as she looks into his eyes.

Again, his heart made that flip flop thingy again. *What is wrong with this heart?!* He breathes uneven and tries not to look at her eyes.

“Go downstairs, oppa. I’ll call the other-“ she was about to lead Daehyun towards the stairs when he ran like he saw a ghost to

Please log in to read the full chapter