Fun fair

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 56: Fun fair

 

It was a fine Sunday morning, Ye Seul’s sleeping peacefully in her bed when her eyes pinched together and she turned to her right. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Himchan’s face near her. Her eyes shot wide open as she sat up, “Oppa!”

Himchan sat down on her bed and removed the morning star from her eyes. “Dress up, baby girl. We’ll go somewhere fun today.” He said.

Ye Seul leaned closer to Himchan. “Somewhere fun?” her eyes twinkled in happiness.

“Yeah, do you know the fun fair will be held at Hongdae?” he asked.

Ye Seul tried to remember it. She took something out under her pillow. “This one?!” she showed a pamphlet to Himchan. He nodded his head in response. “Oh, I should move now!” she hurriedly ran to the bathroom to wash.

After getting ready, Ye Seul just wore a simple panda designed sweatshirt and jeans with her sneakers. It looked simple but she looks cute with her low pigtail hairstyle. Other b.a.p members came out from their rooms wearing their casual clothes. “Appa, aren’t you going with us?” she asked.

Mr. Ban Deol raised his head up. “I’m too old for that. Just enjoy yourselves.” He turned his attention back to the air condition he’s fixing. She kissed him goodbye.

“Yah, baby tokki! What kind of clothing is that?!” Zelo pointed her outfit.

Ye Seul frowned and looked at her outfit. “What’s wrong?”

Zelo rolled his eyes. “Baby tokki doesn’t have taste in choosing the right clothes.” He bowed to Mr. Ban Deol and starts walking out of the house. Ye Seul puffed her cheeks and looked at Himchan.

“What’s wrong with my clothes, Himchan oppa?” she asked.

Himchan shook his head. “Nothing, don’t mind that fashion freak!”

“I HEARD THAT!” Zelo yelled from outside.

Someone leaned in close Ye Seul’s ears. “You’re pretty.” He whispered. She flinched and looked ahead to see it was Daehyun. He smiled down at her. He’s wearing a black jacket. The hood was above his head while wearing a ball cap above it.

Her cheeks turned pink and lowered her head.

They all walked to the bus station and hopped inside to go at their destination. It will be Ye Seul’s second fun time with her oppas and now, she will not have a hard time pleading something to this and that. They will not be stubborn and grumpy anymore.

They arrived at the fun fair and awed how crowded it was, rides where everywhere, different carnival games. Kids with balloons are here and there. An echo of scream lingered when a roller coaster passed above them. “We should ride that.” Yongguk smirked while Ye Seul swallowed.

“Aish, I just ate hyung.” Youngjae frowned.

As they walked inside, they can’t

Please log in to read the full chapter