Bear memories

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 29: Bear memories

 

They all met outside to go at the Bear museum. Youngjae walked to Daehyun. “Are you alright? Do you want to squeeze in our room?” he asked.

Daehyun shook his head. “It’s fine. She’s not annoying me.” His eyes never left Ye Seul who is clinging to Mr. Ban Deol’s arm. She looks up at him and smiled. Every time Ye Seul smiles, he feels like he wanted to smile with her.

They all entered the bus and waited for them to arrive at the bear museum. “How’s the operation coming?” Mr. Ban Deol asked.

Ye Seul who keeps looking outside the window looked at her appa. “Operation?” she raised an eyebrow as she fixes her red scarf. She thought it’s going to be a summer vacation, but it’s quite chilly.

“You know, melting your oppas’ hearts?” he smiled.

“Ahh~ it’s hard but I will still do my best. It’s for my appa anyways.” She shrugged and looked at her oppas. She caught Daehyun looking at her but he quickly looked away. Ye Seul frowned and just ignored it.

After few minutes, they finally arrived at the bear museum. Ye Seul literally jumped out of the bus and ran to the entrance. They were following a tour guide first and B.A.P members looked really bored already.

Lots of different and cuddly bear were all over the museum. Ye Seul can’t help but to feel extremely excited. She never experienced being a child since then that’s why she’s acting like one today. But even if she did, everyone thinks that she’s really cute.

They entered the gift shop and Ye Seul saw a couple bear. She touched its head and brushed it with her fingertips. “Whoa, it’s really pretty.” She said under her breath. Jongup who is looking at the bears as well walks closer to Ye Seul and noticed how she looks at the couple bear.

Ye Seul noticed that Jongup is beside her already. She looked at him but Jongup quickly looked at the bear in front of him. “Do you like that one, oppa?” she asked.

Jongup rolled his eyes, “Psh! me?! Why am I going to like a bear?” he spat.

She slyly smiled and continued to roam around the gift shop. Right when Ye Seul’s gone, Jongup quickly grabbed the couple bear and tries to hide it as he ran to the cahier. “Can you please wrap it nicely and quickly please.” He pleaded the girl cashier who is looking at him with interest.

“Sir, we can embroid names on the bear’s clothes. What should we put?” she asked.

Jongup stopped from getting money from his pocket, “N-Names?”

Please log in to read the full chapter