Easily busted

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 41: Easily busted

 

Days had passed, Ye Seul always go home extremely late. She always say that she’s going to Eun mi’s house to make a project or stay at the school. But when she’s going home, her face looks really tired. Sometimes, she’s not eating dinner already.

That day, Daehyun decided to stalk her right after classes, “Hyung!” Zelo called before he could get away from their sight. They walked to him. “Where are you going?” he asked.

“I’m going to follow her today.” He admitted, referring to Ye Seul who is already walking away. They all looked at her.

“Yeah, I’m really curious why she is always going home late these days.” Youngjae chortled. 

“Count me in.” Himchan said. He just doesn’t want to show it, but he’s really worried about her so bad.

“Me too!” Jongup raised his hand and jumped. Yongguk cleared his throat him too is really curious.

“Let’s just all go.” He declared.

Ye Seul changed into her waitress uniform and looked at the mirror. When she’s wearing this uniform, she feels really different, it’s like she’s seeing not Ye Seul, but another person. She sighed and fixed the ribbon.

She walked out the staff’s room and entertained the customers. She run there, here and attends their needs, of course, guys will always flirt at her but she’s getting used to it already, “One vodka.” She laid the drink down the table and guy his lips as he check on Ye Seul’s curvy bottom. He was about to touch it when it was yanked away by another guy.

“What the-“

Ye Seul spun around and her eyes widened to see Daehyun tightly holding the guy’s wrist. With a glare, he looks extremely spine-chilling. But to Ye Seul’s shock, all of her oppas were there looking at her, shocked.

Ye Seul swallowed hard. She feels because of the shame. She can’t even look straight at them. “What’s wrong here?” the manager came. “Ye Seul, go on~ time is money.” He clapped his hands in front of her face to snap her out. Ye Seul nodded her head and bowed. She didn’t look at her oppas like they are not there at all. “What are minors doing here?! Guard!!!” he ye

Please log in to read the full chapter