Ignoring oppas

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 45: Ignoring oppas

 

Ye Seul entered the school just looking at the ground. Although she badly wants to see her oppas, she promised Min Jun not to talk to them anymore. Just as she thought B.A.P is talking along the school hallway just near her classroom. It’s like they purposely did it.

Daehyun is anxiously looking around, hoping that they will bump into Ye Seul before school bell rings.

She swallowed hard, although she’s not seeing them just feets away from her, she could hear her girl schoolmates chatting about how gorgeous B.A.P is.

Daehyun finally spotted Ye Seul walking their way. “Oh, The tokki!” Zelo enthusiastically pointed the approaching Ye Seul. Also he can’t hide the excitement he felt when he saw her.

All 6 pairs of eyes twinkled and looked at her. With a mix of excitement and nervousness, they were expecting at least a ‘hi’ from her.

 Ye Seul bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes when she’s getting close to the oppas she misses. She tightly held the straps of her backpack as she nears them. Himchan raised an arm, “Yah! Annoying tok-“ he froze in his position and both Daehyun and Himchan’s eyes widened when Ye Seul just pass by them like a wind.

“What is that greeting?” Jongup frowned as he watched her walking away without even a single wave.

“She looked weird today. I could see dark clouds above her head.” Youngjae made cloud forms with his hands.

Yongguk cleared his throat. “Let’s go.” He walked and his dongsaengs followed his lead.

At the class where Daehyun is Ye Seul’s classmate, she nervously breathes. If Daehyun will seat beside her, it will be a great problem. She spotted Soongjae, “Soongjae ah! Sit beside me!” she called him by waving her hand with a smile. Soongjae smiled in response, but Daehyun just arrived and entered the classroom.

Looking at Ye Seul with his eyes, he held Soongjae’s shoulder. “I’ll seat beside her.” He whispered. Soongjae nodded his head and gave her an apologetic loo

Please log in to read the full chapter