FINAL CHAPTER: My first

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 60: My first

 

That night, Ye Seul can’t sleep. She and Daehyun didn’t have an alone time talking about the issue after it was revealed.

 She pulled her blanket up to her nose and stared at the ceiling. *Daehyun oppa really love me?* this question was lingering inside her mind for the past few minutes. After all those explanations, she felt really embarrassed acting like a jerk being so dramatic and jumped into conclusions immediately.

Someone knocked at her door. She frowned and looked at her desk clock. It’s already past 12 am. She removed the blanket out of her body. *Maybe its Appa.* she walks to the door and twist the doorknob open.

To her shock, someone covered and closed the door quietly behind them. Her eyes were wide in shock. He leaned down close to her ears. “It’s me. No need to be scared.” Daehyun whispered that his hot breath tickled her.

She removed Daehyun’s hand from and saw him looking down at her. “You don’t have to do that. You scared me.” She placed her hand above her chest and exhaled heavily. “And what are you doing here?” She whispered as soft as she can. Then, she suddenly remembered what happened and covered her face in shame.

Daehyun can’t help but to chuckled at her cuteness. He removed her hand and faced her to him. “We haven’t talked yet.” He sincerely said, looking straight into her eyes.

Ye Seul swallowed hard. Every time Daehyun looks at her, every time Daehyun say sweet words to her, she can’t help but to fall even more for him. “We’re good.” She said back with a nod.

Daehyun pulled Ye Seul and put her sweater behind her back. He also put a bonnet above her head. She opened her room’s window. The cold air blew on her cheeks made her shiver. “I don’t believe you. We’ll talk outside.”

Ye Seul gaped, “Eh?!”

Daehyun wrapped his arms around her waist and carried her. Since the second floor of the house is not that high, they managed to jump from her room, “Yah, Daehyun oppa! You’re gong to kill me!” she scolded as she slapped his arm when they landed safely on the ground.

Daehyun smiled and shoved her hair away from her face. He held her hand and stood her up. “Come on.”

They went to the nearest park near their house. Of course, it was empty. Ye Seul sat down at the swing and played with herself first while Daehyun bought them coffee.

A warm cup was placed on Ye Seul’s cheek and she flinched in shock. “Here,” Daehyun handed her the c

Please log in to read the full chapter