Hurt

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

*A/N: I used Jongup's photo because it's his chapter. enjoy~ This is for those who ship Jongup and Ye Seul~ ^^*

 

Chapter 58: Hurt

 

Ye Seul walked absentmindedly with Jongup beside her. She’s just staring blankly ahead.

Worried, Jongup keeps checking on her as she walks, afraid that she might trip. He was right. Ye Seul accidentally stepped on a crack and about to fell down. Good thing Jongup was there and caught her in time.

She let out a forced chuckle. “Thank you, oppa. I’m not looking where I’m walking at. Babo.” She hit herself.

Jongup slipped his hand to hers and held it tightly. “Just hold my hand so that you won’t trip again.”

Ye Seul didn’t react. She didn’t hold back but Jongup is holding it really tight, making her to feel that he’s there for her.

Jongup will always glance at her. You can’t see those pretty smiling eyes anymore. The Ye Seul he first met was completely gone with a split second.

He saw the Hagkang River and decided to let her see the sunset first. “Here,” Jongup pulled Ye Seul with him and they stood in front of the river. The cold breeze of wind made Ye Seul shudder.  She looked at the beautiful view and slightly smiled.

Jongup removed the bonnet he’s wearing. He holds Ye Seul’s shoulders and faced her to him. Placing the bonnet on her head, he pulled it down and fixed the fringed of her hair. She affectionately smiled. “Thank you, Jong

Please log in to read the full chapter