Adopting a stray bunny

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

*A/N: English is not my first language. I'm really sorry if there are wrong grammars. Please bare with me. ^^ Thank you!*

 

Chapter 1: Adopting a stray bunny

 

Another cold night in Seoul, Mr. Ban Deol is walking alone back to his house to cook dinner for his adopted sons. He smiled, excited to make them another food from his heart. “I hope the kids will like this one. Hope they’ll eat with me now.”

*BAM!*

A loud thud made Mr. Ban Deol to abruptly look behind his back. His eyes squinted when he saw a long-haired girl trying her best to run away from the group of guys wearing black suits chasing her. She jumped a pile of trash cans and landed with her knee. “Ow~” she closed an eye but she must not waste time. She ignored her bleeding knee and ran. Her long brown hair flies in the air and struggling so hard to run away even though she already has a bleed on her knee.

She looked back and gasped. She started to enter a slim aisle to get away from them. Mr. Ban Deol ran towards the other end to help the girl he saw.

“Get back here!” A loud roar echoed the small aisle. She run and run until she reached the end.

“Oh crap.” she swallowed when she saw another guy at the end. She can barely see his face because of the bright light post behind him. All she could think of right now is she’s really dead this time, thinking he was from the same group.

She closed her eyes when she reached the end. And to her shock, the guy grabbed her and closed the gate behind them to lock the guys up. The guys who were wearing black suits kept banging the gates as they call her name. He pulled Ye Seul with him and ran to a safe place before the guys in black get out of there.

When they felt that no one’s following. They stopped by a park, catching their breaths. She looked up and saw a man, more like in his 40’s, panting hard after the fast long run. He straightened himself up and wiped his sweat. “Whew, I never thought I could still run that fast.” Mr. Ban Deol said.

Ye Seul pulled back and gave him a deep bow. “Thank you very much for helping me, ahjusshi! I owe you so much!” she didn’t raise her head up until Mr. Ban Deol speaks.

“You’re welcome, dear. You can raise your head up now.”

Ye Seul sweetly smiled at him with bright sparkly and tender looking eyes. With one look, Mr. Ban Deol could really say that she’s a lively and fun-loving girl. “Are you thirsty?! I have bottle water here! Wait!” she removed her extremely large backpack and dropped it on the ground. The ground made a loud sound, signalling that she’s carrying a load of things. “Just wait ahjusshi. I know I put it somewhere here.” She scanned her bag in front of Mr. Ban Deol who was smiling down at her.

She started taking off some things from her bag. Som

Please log in to read the full chapter