Kim Himchan

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

Next morning, you skipped your breakfast since you didn’t want to join your aunt. You then went to school.

As reach school, you saw a commotion at the school entrance. You raised an eyebrow, *What’s going on?* you wondered.

You walks to the entrance only to see BAP encircling by the girls. You rolled your eyes and headed to your class.

As you enter the classroom, only your boy classmates are there since all your girl classmates are in the commotion.

You walks to your seat. You sat there as you rested your head on your desk. You let out a sigh and close your eyes.

Suddenly, you heard a voice said, “Hey yo!”

Your eyes automatically popped open only to see Yongguk smiling at you. You raised an eyebrow as a sign of ‘WTF?’.

“Don’t you remember me?” he asked. “No.” you simply replied as you faced the other way and close your eyes again.

Yongguk shook his head and secretly smiled, *Amazing girl!* he thought as he went back to his seat.

Suddenly, your teacher came and started to discuss but you fell asleep on your seat until the end of the class. As usual, your teacher didn’t mind you.

---

“Class dismissed.” your eyes automatically open as you heard what your teacher said.

*Finally!* with that, you stood up and leaved the classroom.

As you were walking to the shop, you heard a foot steps from behind. *Omo! Don’t tell me... That’s the man last night?* you slowly spun around only to see a blonde guy with good looks.

You raised an eyebrow, “Who are you?” you asked. “Me? Don’t you remember? I’m your classmate.” he said.

“Classmate?” you raised aneyebrow more. “Yes. I’m Kim Himchan, your most handsome classmate. I’m a transferee at Kirin High with my other mem—”

“I’m not asking your whole life. AND I don’t care if you are my classmate.” you said as you entered the shop.

---

You started to served all the customer’s orders.

Suddenly, you heard a voice from behind as you lightly bowed at the customer. “So.. This is your work place hmm..”

You turned to your back only to see Himchan again. “You again? What are you doing here?” you raised an eyebrow.

You saw him smirking, “Wae? Can’t I visit this shop and have a coffee?” he raised an eyebrow.

You rolled your eyes, “Whatever!” you then went back to the counter. Himchan followed you, “Yah! Isn’t you need to treat your customer well?” he asked. You rolled your eyes once again, “Okay, what’s your order?” you asked. “One cup of coffee please..” he said.

“Okay. Just wait on your table. I’ll served it to you there.” you replied. “Can I just wait here?” he asked. “Are you going to wait at your table or Do you want me to throw the coffee on your face?” you crossed your arms across your chest.

“Okay. I’ll just wait on my table.” with that, he look for a table and sat there. You let out a sigh and prepared the coffee.

As Himchan sat, he look to your direction and shook his head in amazement. *She’s the coolest girl I’ve ever met!*

---

“Here..” you placed the coffee on his table and left. Himchan watch your back and smiled, *My life at Kirin High will be more interesting, I guess.* he thought as he took a sip on his coffee.

After Himchan finished his coffee, he paid it with your co-worker and left.

As he disappeared on your sight, you let out a sigh, *Thanks God!*

---

Working hours already ended, you took all your stuffs and leave the shop. But a guy suddenly walk next to you.

You turned your head to see Himchan for the 3rd time. “What now?” you frowned.

“Wanna go out with me?” he asked as he put his hands on his pockets. “Sorry, I’m not interested.” you walk passed by him.

Himchan followed you until he’s next to you again. “Yah! Stop following me! I already said I’m not interested!” you yelled.

He rolled his eyes, “Aish! Could you please stop yelling?! Come on! Let’s have a date!” he then grabbed your hand and led the way.

You stopped, “Wait!” He looks back to you, “Wae?” “There’s something on your face.” you said. “Eh?” he raised an eyebrow. “Close your eyes.” you ordered. “What?!”

“Just do what I said if you want me to go with you.” you said. He nodded and closed his eyes.

With that, you removed your hand from his and started to run as fasy as you can.

Himchan’s eyes popped open, “Yah! Stop right there!” he pointed at you.

You didn’t look back instead you just continued to run.

---

Finally, you reach your house. You look around and didn’t see any sight of Himchan.

You let close your eyes as you let out a sigh, *Good thing, he didn’t follow me. He’s so annoying!* with that, you stepped inside your house.