Sunmi VS. Sulli

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

You let out a sigh once again and turned to entered the room but to your surprised, BAP was there right next to you giving you a suspicious look.

You jumped a little, “Uh.. You scare me!” you gasped. “Noona! Why are you with that guy?!” Zelo hissed.

“NOONA?!” BAP gasped at the same time.

You and Zelo looked at them. “Aish! That’s not important.” Zelo snapped. “Noona, answer my question now.” he faced you.

“Um..” you bit your bottom lip. “Are you get together again?” Jongup snapped.

*Right.* you slowly nodded. “What?! Why?! Do you want to get hurt again?!” Youngjae hissed.

The bell suddenly rang. “Uh.. It’s time for class now.” with that, you darted inside the classroom.

BAP watched you, stunned. Without a choice, they entered the classroom and went to their respective seats.

Just then, the teacher came. The whole class focus on the class.

---

After class. Youngmin waited you at your classroom door until you suddenly went out.

“Ready?” he asked. “Um.. Youngmin can you wait for me at the exit gate? I need to use the comfort room.” you shyly said.

He smiled and nodded, “Okay. I’ll see you there.” he left. You darted to the ladies comfort room to pee.

You entered one of the cubicle there and as you finished, you went out and check yourself on the mirror.

Just then, one cubicle slowly open. To your shocked, Sulli was the one who went out. You saw it through the mirror.

She walk to the mirror and wash her hands while you also do. After Sulli wash, you saw her walk to you that made you turned to her.

“I heard you and Youngmin are together now.” she said. “So?” you raised an eyebrow. “What did you do to get him back huh? Seduce him, aren’t you?”

You chuckled, “I’m not that desperate to do what you just did.” you said. “Mwo?!” you could see on her face that she’s already angry.

“As I know, you seduced Youngmin to stole him from me.” you simply said with an evil smile. “How dare you?!” she raised her hand trying to slap you but you’re more faster than her and grabbed her wrist.

“I already received a slap once and I won’t let it to happen again! Not from anyone and not even from a like you!” with that, you snapped as her hand away that made her stepped backward.

You turned around to leave but stopped halfway. You turned to her again and walk back to her. “Uh.. I forgot something.” you slapped her face hard, “That’s for what you’ve done to me!” with that, you completely disappeared on her sight.

Sulli dropped down on the floor and started to cry as she touch her burning cheek.