Bang Yongguk

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

“You’re so early again eh?” your manager said. “Because I’m bored at school.” you simply answered as your started your work.

Your manager shook his head in amazement, *You are really different.* he smiled and went back to work.

The Shop was crowded but luckily you were there to help. You help yiur co-workers without talking to them. You just help them by your action since you didn’t want to talk to anyone.

Suddenly, a bit tall man came to the shop. He seems like around 30’s of age.

Since all your co-workers are busy, you decided to approach him. “What’s your order sir?” you asked.

The man look up to you. You could saw him smirking. You raised an eyebrow.

He smiled, “Can I just order you?” he smirked once again.

You frowned, “Excuse me?!” you raised your voice that made the others could hear it.

“Okay. Just give me a cup of coffee.” he said. You rolled your eyes and left. *ert!*

After a while, you went back to the man with a cup of coffee and placed it to his table. Without saying a word, you went back to the counter.

The man look at you, *I’ll see you later.* he evily thought as he took a sip on his coffee.

---

Work hours already ended. You get all your stuffs and left the shop.

As you were walking on your way home, you heard a foot steps from behind. You spun around only to see the erty man earlier at the shop.

You crossed your arms into your chest, “Why are you following me?!” you asked.

He didn’t give you a response instead he grabbed your wrist and push you into the wall. “Because I want you.” he said.

You rolled your eyes, “Sorry but I don’t want you.” you tried to leave but he hold you tight.

He started to lean closer to you, “Let me go! I don’t want you to touch me!” you screamed.

He smirked, “Unlucky you..” he then released your wrist but hold your waist instead.

*Omo! I don’t want someone like this erty man kiss me! I want to die instead of kissing him!* you closed your eyes.

He was about to kiss you when a voice said, “Yah! Don’t dare to kiss her!”

Both you and the man look to the direction of the voice. You saw a muscular blonde guy walking to your direction.

“Who are you?!” the man asked the muscular blonde guy. “You didn’t know who am I huh?” the muscular blonde guy raised an eyebrow.

“As if you are an idol or something to act like that huh?! Oh boy! If you don’t want to end your life now, just go and give this girl to me.” the man said.

The muscular blonde guy laugh, “You must to be kidding!” he said. The man get pissed so he raised his fist and tried to punch the muscular blonde guy but the guy take an action at the right time so he didn’t get hurt.

The guy was the one who raised his fust to punch the man. Then... *PACK!* the man got a punched on his face. The guy punch him hard again on the other side of the man’s face.

As the man fell on the ground. The muscular blonde guy quickly gabbed your wrist and runaway with you.

When you two were already far from the man, the guy let go of your wrist. He smiled at you, “Annyeong! We meet again. Bang Yongguk-imnida.” he introduced himself.

“I’m not asking your name.” you rolled your eyes on him. “Woah! After I save you from that erty man, you’re just act like this?!” he said.

You rolled your eyes once again, “As if I really need your help. I can take care of myself not even asking for help to anyone!” with that, you left.

Yongguk watch your back, *Is she a person or what?! But I like the way she act.* a smiled went up to his face.