BAP for Best.Absolute.Perfect

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

The bell finally rang, that means it’s already the time for the start of the class.

Your teacher suddenly arrived at the classroom. “Good morning class!” she greeted as all your classmates greeted back.

You just rolled your eyes and gazed at the window.

“So class, you have new classmates. Actually they are 6.” you heard your teacher said.

Your head autimatically turned to the front and saw the 6 blonde guys entered the classroom. *Those blonde guys again?!* you close your eyes and let out a sigh. *Why is this happening to my life?!*

“Annyeonghaseyo! Bang Yongguk-imnida..” a muscular blonde guy bowed and smile.

“Woah~ he’s so freaking hot!” you heard one of your classmates said. You rolled your eyes, *What’s hot? Duh!!*

“Annyeonghaseyo! Yoo Youngjae-imnida.. Nice to meet you all!” he smiled to everyone as he bowed. “Omo! He looks like a good boy.” one of your classmate said.

“Annyeong! Kim Himchan-imnida..” he gave the girl students a wink. All your girl classmates squealed because of his attractive wink.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Moon Jongup-imnida..” he bowed and smiled sweetly. “Wow~ he looks so innocent..” your classmate commented.

“Annyeong! Jung Daehyun-imnida..” he said as he put back his mask on to his mouth. “A one mysterious guy hmm.. So cool!” you heard a comment coming from your classmate.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Choi Junhong-imnida.. But you can call me Zelo.” hr smiled and bowed. “Aigoo! He’s so freaking cute!!!” your classmate said.

The boys look at each other an nodded. Yongguk started, “We are B!”

“AP!” the others continued. “We will work hard. Yes sir!” they all said at the same time.


Authors Note

Please watch this for the actual action. Starts at 10:30 :)


“You can call us BAP for Best.Absolute.Perfect!” they all said and smiled.

All your classmates especially the girls squealed loudly at them. You rolled your eyes, *Over reacting!*

You saw your teacher smiled, “Okay. You guys please take your seats.”

BAP bowed and look for their seats. As their walking to their seats, they saw you and smiled but you just rolled your eyes and look to the other way.

As the class went through, you started to get bored as you always feel. Without any hesitation, you stood up as you grabbed your bag and left the room.

BAP watch you leaving in amusement. “Don’t mind her. She’s always like that.” your teacher explained to BAP.

“Yeah! When she get bored, she always leave without saying any word.” a student said.

“How about her study then?” Himchan suddenly asked. “She’s too smart so it’s not a problem. Let’s just continue our class..” your teacher said.

BAP look at the door. *I like her!* Himchan thought. *Cool~* Jongup thought.

*She’s different.* Yongguk thought. *Interesting~* Daehyun thought.

*She’s quite cute.* Zelo thought. *This school will going to be good, I guess.* Youngjae thought.