Advices

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

It was 10:00 in the morning. You and your aunt was busy watching TV side to side when your phone suddenly rang.

to: Sunmi

Hello Sunmi-ah! Let’s hang out. A bestfriend bonding, you know. Are you free?

from: Youngmin

*Hang out? Well... I need to have fun since I have a lot of things in my head and need to refresh it.*

You turned to your aunt. “Aunt, I’m not going to eat lunch with you today. I’ll be meeting a friend today. I’ll go get ready now.” you said as your aunt nodded in understanding.

With that, you stood up and take a shower. After that, you leave the house and meet Youngmin.

As you was walking to the mall to meet Youngmin there, you saw Daehyun went out from their dorm. You smiled at him but he jusy ignored you and walk away.

You frowned, *What happen to him?*

---

“Sunmi-ah!” you heard a voice called. You look yp and saw Youngmin waving at your way.

You smiled and went up to him. “Why you ask me to hang out with you all of a sudden?” you asked.

“I’m just bored and I’m not expecting you to come with me either.” he said as he look at you. “Uh-oh.. I’m bored too that’s why..” you excused.

He nodded in understanding. “Let’s go play.” he beamed as he dragged you to the playing area. You and Youngmin started to have fun there.

Hours later, you and Youngmin already bored in playing. “Wanna go eat?” he asked. You nodded, “Yeah. Good idea.” you smiled. He smiled back as you search for a place to eat.

---

After eating, you and Youngmin started to walk around the mall. While you two are walking, you suddenly let out a heavy sigh.

“What’s that sigh for?” Youngmin suddenly asked that made you look at him. “Eh?” you shook your head, “Nothing. Just tired.” you lied.

“I don’t think you are.” he said. You look at him once again, “What?”

“Something is bothering you, am I right?” he asked. You let out a sigh once again and lowered your head. “Why don’t you tell me about it? Maybe I can help. You know, bestfriends always telling their secrets to each other.” he said. You then told him all your thoughts that keep on your head. About Daehyun, about what Himchan said to you last time.

Youngmin put both of his hand to your shoulder. “The one that I can advice to you is follow your heart. Don’t waste your time. Think of it carefully. If your heart telling you to go to him, go on with it. Do what your heart said. Don’t do what I did before. I made a mistake for chosing Sulli over you. That was a big mistake I’ve ever did. So.. If it is not too late for you to be with him, I advice you to go to him before you regret it in your whole life.” Youngmin said.

You look away, “I’m already tired. Take me home now.” you whispered. Youngmin softened and with that, he take you home.

---

“Uh.. Sunmi-ah.. Dinner is ready. Come on eat.” your aunt called as you went to her. You and your aunt sat on the dining area as all the food already there.

Your aunt started to eat. You just stared on your food while your mind still on your thoughts.

Your aunt stopped eating as look at you worriedly. “Is there something wrong with the food?” she asked.

You snapped out your thought and shook your head, “No. It’s not.” you said. “Another matter?” she asked. You just let out a heavy sigh.

Your aunt put her hand on top of yours, “You can share it with me. Maybe I can help.” she said. You softened and told her everything.

“I know you’re afraid to love again but I think you need to open your heart to someone who really loves you. The one that I could advice to you is follow your heart. Your heart is the best solution to your problem.” she put her hand to your chest, “If it is beating for him, no need to hesitate to go and be with him in the rest of your life.” she finished her sentence as removed her hand from your chest.

You put your right hand to your chest and think for a while. Just then, you stood up all of a sudden. Your aunt stared at you.

“I made my decision now. I will follow my heart. Aunt, thank you for your advice. I need to go now before it’s too late.” with that, you darted outside the house.

Your aunt watch you leaving, *I’m happy that I help you..*