OUR date

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

Your eyes widen in shock after you heard what they said.

The first who react is Sulli, “Mwo? 6 dates?” she gasped.

Himchan walks to you as he wrapped his arm on your shoulders that made you look at him. He smiled at you then look at Sulli, “Yes. This girl beside me is OUR date.” he said.

You remained silent and waiting for Sulli’s reaction and so was Youngmin.

You then saw Sulli shook her head, “No. Impossible. That’s not true!” she snapped.

“Sorry girl but it’s real.” Youngjae said.

Youngmin look at you first before he speak. “Sulli-ah, she can also have a date right? So just let her and let’s go now.” he said.

Sulli look at Youngmin then to you. She smirked, “Okay oppa.” she hugged his arm so close to her, “We still need to go on our date. Atleast I have you Youngmin oppa. Kaja!” she then dragged him away.

You just watch them to disappeared on your sight. You lowered your head and sighed.

BAP look at each other, worried about you. Suddenly, Himchan removed his arm from your shoulder instead he hold your hand. “Come on!” he said as he dragged you away.

BAP followed.

“Yah! Stay away from me!” you yelled at them as you removed your hand from Himchan.

“We still have a date so we can’t.” Jongup snapped.

You crossed your arms across your chest and frowned at them, “I don’t need to date someone and I don’t have time for that. I still have to work.”

With that, you walk faster until you reach your work place.

---

You started to work as you arrived at the shop. The shop is full of couples who are dating since today is valentines.

No need to rush since the shop has a lot of workers.

As you were busy on your work, 6 blonde guys came suddenly came and it’s BAP.

After you saw their faces again, a frown suddenly went up to your face. “What are you guys doing here?” you asked.

“We’re here to fetch OUR date.” Daehyun said as he give you his precious smile. This time, he’s not wearing his mask anymore.

You raised an eyebrow, “I’m busy so just go.” you said as you spun around to walk away but Youngjae blocked your way.

“Yah! Move!” you shouted at him causing your manager to hear it. He immediately went to your direction, “What’s going on here?” he asked.

You bowed at him, “I’m sorry sir. I’ll take care of it.” you apologized.

“By any chance, are you her manager?” Zelo asked while holding the thing on his neck.

Your manager nodded, “Yes. I am. Wae?” “We’re actually here because we want to ask your permission if we can borrowed Sunmi for today. Since today is valentines, we want to date her today.” Yongguk explained.

You saw your manager raised an eyebrow at them, “Date with all of you?” he asked confused.

They all nodded, “Yes. You heard right.” Himchan said.

Your manager smiled and sighed, “Okay I give you guys permission to borrow her today since it’s valentines.”

Your eyes widen in horror, “Mwo? But I still need to work.” you blurted. Your manager smiled at you, “Don’t worry, today will be your dayoff. I do feel these guys, I’m a guy too who want to have date in valentines so go on a date with them now.” he said.

Jongup walks to you, “So.. You don’t have any reasons to runaway now. Come on before the valentines was going to end.” he said.

With that, the others walks to you as they dragged you outside the shop. “No! Sir help!” you shouted.

Unexpectedly your manager shouted back with unexpected reply, “Enjoy your date!”.

*Even my manager want this too.* you thought.