Date [Part 3]

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

“Finally, my turn came.” Zelo said as you and Daehyun went back to the others.

Your eyes widen in horror, “No! I don’t want to ride it anymore!” you blurted.

Zelo went up to you and smirked, “But you need to be fair!” he whisphered to you as he dragged you to the roller coaster.

You just let out a sigh and forcely followed him.

---

“Waaahhhhhh!!!!!!” you started to screamed as you look at the sight of the people around the roller coaster who are at the bottom.

You bit your lower lip, “Aigoo! I think I’m going to die now!!~” you whispered in a worried tone.

You heard Zelo laugh a little. You then gave him a death glare. His expression became serious.

“Come here~” he said as he covered your eyes using both of his hands. “Yah! What are you doing? Take your hands off!” you ordered since you couldn’t remove your hand from holding your seat belt very tight.

Zelo didn’t listen to you and just continue to cover your eyes. “Don’t you hear me?! I said TAKE.YOUR.HANDS.OFF.NOW!!” you shouted.

“Just stop talking, will you?! Your fears will go away by covering your eyes. All you need to do is to calm yourself and trust me!” he snapped.

With that, you shut your mouth and let him cover your eyes.

*He’s right. My fears fade away because of his warm hands..* you thought.

---

“Are you okay?” Zelo asked after the ride. You raised an eyebrow, “Of course, I am!” you snapped.

“I guess you started to calm when I covered your eyes. Hmm..” he said. You rolled your eyes and left. He smiled and followed you.

---

“So.. Who’s next?” Zelo asked as both of you came back. “I’ll go next!” Yongguk said.

“Can I rest for a while?” you asked. “Sorry but you can’t. We still need to go somewhere after this to enjoy the valentines.” he said.

You frowned, “Go somewhere?” you gasped. They nodded, “You’ll see after the 3 more rides.” Himchan said.

“But I’m already tired.” you said. “Sorry to say but we still need to spend the valentines with more fun! So let’s ride now..” Yongguk said as he dragged you away.

---

“Still scared after riding it 3 times hmm?” Yongguk smirked. You rolled your eyes, “Who said that I’m scared?!” you said.

“Wae? Aren’t you?” he raised an eyebrow. You frowned then rolled your eyes on him once again.

The roller coaster started to move. You immediately placed your hands to your seat belt as you hold it tight.

“Not scared huh?!” you heard him whispered to you. You glared at him, “Shut up!” you said as you closed your eyes.

Suddenly, you felt a warm feeling around you. You noticed that Yongguk was hugging you using his both arms that covering your half body along with your face so you couldn’t see anything now but only a dark surface. His hug was so warm that all your fears faded.

“Feel better now?” he whispered. You back to your world and noticed what he was doing. You started to pushed him but he hug you tightly.

“Don’t move if you don’t want your fears to come back.” he said. With that, you didn’t move anymore and let him hug you.

A smile went up to Yongguk’s face.

---

“Love my hug eh?” he teased. You frowned as you pushed him hard that made him fall from his seat.

“That’s what you get! Bastard!” you rolled your eyes and went back to the others.

Yongguk watch you leave as a smile went up to his face. He carefully stood up and he gently rubbed his since it’s hurts a little.

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note

Always remember that it’s only a fiction so you must expect the unexpected ^_^