Himchan VS. Daehyun

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

You make yourself busy making coffees until a one unexpected customer came.

*Omo! Youngmin?!* you immediately hide yourself below the counter. *Please don’t let me get caught!* you hoped.

BAP turned to Youngmin with a shock expression. Youngmin raised an eyebrow, *Aish! Those stares that I don’t like!* he rolled his eyes and search for a table. BAP slowly turned to your direction but you are nowhere to be seen.

You were nervously stayed on your spot, not knowing what to do. *Eotokhae? What if he saw me?* you started to get panic.

Suddenly, 2 pairs of feet popped in front of you. “I’ll help you out.” Daehyun and Himchan blurted at the same time the made you look up at them.

Himchan and Daehyun were coldly glared at each other. “Come on, Sunmi.. I’ll help you out.” Himchan held a hand. “No. You’re not safe with her. Just go with me.” Daehyun said and pulled out his hand as he give Himchan one last look.

Without any hesitation, you immediately took their hands, “Stop arguing. I don’t have time. Get me out of here now please..” you whispered as your body started shaking.

Daehyun and Himchan didn’t said a word anymore and help you out. An awkward silence filled the whole walking thing.

*Omo! Now I’m stuck with this two blondes who confess to me yesterday..* you let out a sigh.

Daehyun and Himchan turned to you after hearing your sigh. You gulped. “Um.. I think you two can go back now. I can handle myself.” you said.

“I’ll stay with you.” Himchan snapped. “I want stay with you too.” Daehyun snapped.

Himchan and Daehyun gave each other a glare. You could a cold amosphere between the two.

*Oh no..* you bit your lower lip, *I need to get out of here.* you slowly stepped backwards and started running.

Daehyun and Himchan stopped glaring to each and noticed that you are already gone.

Himchan shot Daehyun a look as he grabbed his colar, “Neo! Do you like Sunmi too?” he asked, pissed.

Daehyun smirked as he snapped Himchan’s hand away. “Yes, I like her. Wae? Can’t I?” he said.

Himchan narrowed his eyes to him, “You better stay away from her!” he said. Daehyun let out a light chuckle, “You talk like she’s yours! She didn’t even say that she like you so stop saying to stay away from her!” Daehyun snapped.

Himchan clenched his fist as he glared at him. Without a second, he punched Daehyun on the face.

Daehyun fall on the ground as the corner of his lips started to bleed. “If I see you with her again, I’ll punch you harder!” Himchan warned. Daehyun shot him a look. He stood up and punched Himchan back.

Now, Himchan was the one on the ground. “Stop ordering me coz she’s not yours! I’ll be with her when I want to!” with that, Daehyun left Himchan with a bleeding cornered lips.