A day with BAP [Part 2]

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

“Oppa?!” BAP gasped even Yongguk.

“Uh-oh.. Because you said before the I am like your younger sister right so I thought you would like it if I call you oppa. I’ll stop if you want.” you said.

Yongguk eagerly shook his head, “No, I want you to call me oppa!” he blurted. You smiled, “Oaky then, Yongguk oppa..”

Yongguk smile widely. “Call us oppa too.” the others shrugged. “Eh? No! Yongguk is only my oppa.” you snapped.

“But—” You cut them off, “The ride is waiting. Come on.” with that, you started to walk as Yongguk followed.

“But atleast she choose to be her partner today.” Jongup said and also followed. “And atleast she grant my wish to ride the roller coaster.” Zelo also followed. Daehyun, Himchan and Youngjae left without receiving any from you. Pouting, they also followed.

---

“Zelo, let’s ride together.” Youngjae said as Zelo nodded. Daehyun and Himchan stared to each other and nodded to give each other a hint.

“So.. Who’s my partner?” Yongguk asked. “No one!” Himchan and Daehyun blurted. “What?! I’m alone?” Yongguk gasped.

“Just be happy that Sunmi called you oppa unlike the 3 of us didn’t received anything.” Youngjae snapped and with that, Zelo, Youngjae, Daehyun and Himchan hopped to the roller coaster.

Yongguk pouted, “Aish!” with put a choice, he hopped to the roller coaster alone.

You shook your head to them but smiled. “Shall we go now?” Jongup asked you. You nodded as you two hopped to the roller coaster.

The ride went good as you finally enjoy the ride. Maybe because you’re more comfortable with them now. After the ride, all of you started to walk around.

“Uh.. Ice cream! Let’s go buy one.” Youngjae beamed. “Aish! So childish!” Yongguk said and ignored him and so did the others.

Youngjae pouted as you paused. Luckily, they didn’t noticed since your walking at the back. You went back to the direction of the ice cream.

“Give me two please.” you said yo the vendor. He gave you two as you payed it and went back to BAP.

“Here..” you handed the ice cream to Youngjae. He turned to you, “Eh?” he gasped in surprised as he stopped. “I thought you like ice cream.” you said.

BAP stopped and turned to the two of you, surprised. “Uh-oh.. Yeah.” Youngjae took the ice cream from you as you your own ice cream then said, “I like ice cream too.” you said and walk passed by them.

Youngjae smiled brightly, “Woah! I received an ice cream from her today. Wiieee! Atleast I received one. Thanks Sunmi!!” Youngjae happily followed you.

The others frowned, envous but also followed.