A day with BAP [Last Part]

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

“Aren’t we going home now?” you asked them. “Not so fast.” Yongguk snapped.

“Where are we going then?” you asked again. “To ride all the rides here.” Jongup muttered.

Your eyes widen in horror, “Mwo?! Are you guys trying to fool around?!” you shouted that made the people around you turned to you.

*Uh-oh..* You fake a smile and bowed at them, “Mianhe..” you apologized.

*Aish! So embarassing.* you said to yourself. BAP laugh at you. You shot them a look, “Stop laughing! Come on!” with that, you walk away.

BAP followed.

You was about to exit the Lotte World but Himchan caughy you. “You’re not going anywhere y!” he whispered to your ears.

You shot him a look, “Let go of me ert!” you shrugged but he won’t let you go.

You could see a stare from Daehyun so you pushed Himchan hard and now you’re free. “I want to go now.” you said and turned around to leave again but Yongguk grabbed your wrist.

“Like Himchan said, you’re not going anywhere.” Yongguk said. You gulped. “Oppa, I don’t to ride all the rides here.” you whispered.

“I was just joking. We’re actually going to eat.” Jongup snapped. “Eh?” you gasped.

“We’re not going to ride but to eat.” Youngjae explained. You sighed in relief.

With that, all of you look for a place to eat.

---

“You know what noona? I’m happy that Youngmin is not your boyfriend.” Zelo said as all of you started to eat.

“Youngmin isn’t that bad as you think.” you snapped. “But he broke your heart before so he didn’t deserve to be with you.” Jongup said. Daehyun and Himchan nodded in agreement while swallowing their food.

“But it’s just only in the past but he’s a better person now. He’s just a bestfriend to me now.” you said and bite your food.

“It will be good if one of us will be your lover.” Youngjae said. You suddenly choke by his words.

Daehyun and Himchan handed you a glass of water at the same time. You looked choking, they both staring angrily to each other.

“Here~” Yongguk handed you too. Instead of getting one of Himchan Daehyun, you took the one that Yongguk was holding and drink it immediately.

Daehyun and Himchan put back the glass of water on the table and sat back on their seats.

“Thank you Yongguk oppa..” you said. “No problem.” he replied.

*These two..* you thought. With that, all of you continued eating.

---

“Thank you. I have fun today.” you said as you got off from the van as it stopped at your neighborhood.

“No problem noona. We enjoyed too.” Zelo said. You smiled, “I’m going now. Bye.” you waved and went to your house.

“We received something from her. I’m so happy.” Youngjae beamed. “Oh-ow! Not all of us. There are two who didn’t received anything.” Yongguk said as he take a glance with Himchan and Daehyun.

Both Himchan and Daehyun rolled their eyes. The others burst into laughter.