A better Aunt

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

“Aunt?!” you gasped as you saw her sleeping at the street.

Your aunt slowly open her eyes and suddenly sat up when she saw you, “Sunmi?” she gasped.

“Why are you sleeping here?” you asked in concern. She didn’t replied instead she look away. You stooped down in front of her. You study her face and saw that she was already crying.

“Aunt.. If you don’t have a place to stay, you can stay at my place..” you offered. She look up at you, surprised.

You smiled, “You can come with me.” you said. “Aren’t you suppose to laugh at me and blame me on what’s happening to me right now?” she asked.

You smiled and shook your head, “Yes, you hurt me but your still my aunt. A family to me.” you said.

“Even though I didn’t treat you a family?” she asked. You nodded, “Whatever happen in the world, nothing will gonna change. You are still my aunt, still a part of my life.” you said.

She remained silent. You reach her hand, “Come on, let’s go home now.” you said. You could see a smile went up on her face as she warmly go with you.

---

“We have a problem. I only have one bed.” you said to your aunt. “It’s okay. I can sleep on the floor.” she replied.

You tapped your chin by your finger and think for a moment. “Let’s just share my bed.” you said. “Eh?” your aunt shook her head, “No. I don’t want to trouble you. I just sleep on the floor.” she protested.

You shook your head, “No, I can’t bare seeing you sleeping on the floor. I offered to sleep in my house so you won’t be sleeping on the floor or street anymore. Let’s just sleep together in my bed.” you said.

She smiled and nodded.

Both you and your aunt laid on the bed side to side. Because of so many things happened to you today, you fast a sleep.

Your aunt on the other hand was still awake. She watch you silently sleeping as a tear fall down to her cheek. She lightly your bangs to the side and whispered, “Mianhe. I’ll promise to be a better aunt to you..” with that, she also fall asleep.

---

Morning came. As the sun already rises, your eyes slowly open as you smell a food.

You sat up, *Eh? What’s that? a food?* you get off your bed and went to the kitchen only to see your aunt cooking.

“Uh.. Sunmi-ah, you already awake. Did you sleep well?” she asked. You nodded, “What are you doing?” you asked.

“Uh.. Mianhe, I used the kitchen without your permission. I just want to cook breakfast for you so I can repay you through this.” she said.

You shook your head and smiled, “No, it’s okay. You don’t need to repay me actually. Um.. Are you done?” you asked.

She nodded, “Come on sit.” she said. You nodded and take your seat. Your aunt sat on the seat in front if you. “Here~” she placed a plate on your table.

“Gomawo.” you was about to get the food by yourself but she spoke, “No, I’ll do it.” she reach out the food and place it to your plate.

“Uh.. Thank you.” you thanked her again. She shook her head, “No, thank you.” she said. You just stared at her, not knowing what to replied.

“Go and eat.” she nodded to your food. You smiled as you nodded and started to eat. Your aunt join you.

*I’m happy that I have atleast a better aunt now.*