Moon Jongup

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

“Yah! Jongup hurry up! We’re going to be late if you don’t hurry now!” Yongguk shouted.

“Ne! Just wait! I’m still washing!” Jongup shouted back aa he the shower.

“Aish! So slow.” Himchan said. “Let’s just go and leave him here.” Youngjae suggested.

“He’s right! Jongup have his own feet so he can go to school ny his own.” Zelo added as Daehyun nodded.

“Okay. Jongup we’re going now! Go to school by yourself!” Yongguk shouted but Jongup didn’t heard it since the shower is .

Without waiting for his response, BAP left the dorm without Jongup.

After a while, Jongup went out. “Eh? They already leave without me? Aish! Those guys are really something!” he whispered annoyed as he grabbed his bag and left.

---

You slowly open your eyes as the sun rises. Your vision was still blury but jsut after a moment, your vision became normal.

You look around, you saw an unfamiliar place but then, you suddenly remembered what happened yeterday that you rented an apartment since your aunt won’t accept you anymore to stay there at her house.

You stood up and prepared yourself for school. Just after you wear your uniform, yiu grabbed your bag and left the apartment.

As you were walking near at the school entrance, a motorcycle suddenly popped on the road and accidentally bumped into you that made you fall on the ground.

“Ow!” you screamed. The men get off from his moyorcycle and went up to you, “Miss, are you alright?” he asked.

You were about to replied when a sudden voice said, “Of course she’s not!”

You shifted your gaze at the direction of the voice. A one blonde guy was walking towards you.

*A blonde one again?* you thought.

“Your feet is bleeding..” he said in a worried voice. “I’m okay.” you said and tried to stood up but failed. “Ouch!” you accidentally beamed.

You saw the blonde guy glared at the man who accidentally bumped to you. “If something happens to her, I won’t forgive you!” he yelled.

You saw the man bowed at him, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt your girlfriend.” he apologized.

“No! You’re wrong! I’m not her girlfriend!” you blurted. The blonde guy take a look at you.

“Just let him go. I already said I’m okay.” you said frowning. The blonde guy look back at the man, “You are lucky that she forgive you. You can go now but next time, be careful!” he said.

The man nodded and bowed again then left.

The blonde guy stooped down in front of you, “You okay?” he worriedly asked.

You ignored him and slowly stood up then walk away but you suddenly fall again. You were about to stood up again when you felt a pair of arms lifted you up in the bridal style.

You look up at him, surprised. “Stop saying you’re okay if it is obviously different.” he said as he entered the school while carrying you.

“Yah! Put me down!” you said. “No until we reach the clinic.” he said.

Suddenly, you both arrived at the clinic. “Uh., what happen?” the nurse asked.

“The motorcycle accidentally bumped to her.” the blonde guy said. The nurse nodded, “Okay. Just put her down on the bed.” she ordered as the blonde guy did.

The nurse get the first aid kit and started to clean your blood and put a something to hide the bruise. “Done! Just be careful next time.” the nurse said.

You just nodded. You were about to leave when the nurse spoke again, “You can’t leave now. Just stay here and take a rest.” she said.

“But—” “No buts! Just do what the nurse said to you.” the blonde guy suddenly spoke. You rolled your eyes. “Uh.. Wait. I’ll go first.” the nurse said and left.

The blonde guy walks to you as he forcely laid you on the bed. “Go sleep now.” he ordered.

“No. I want to go to my class.” you said as you sat up. He laid you again, “No! Just take some sleep.” he ordered. “Who are you to decide for me?!” you yelled.

“Introduction eh? Okay. I’m Moon Jongup. Your name was Sunmi right?” he pulled out his hand offering a hand shake.

You just rolled your eyes as you rolled your body to the other side so you can’t see his face. Jongup raised an eyebrow to you.

He open his mouth to speak but you suddenly spoke, “Go to your class now. You’re already late.” you whispered.

He take a look at his watch as his eyes widen. “Omo! I’m late!” with that, he run off.

You let out a sigh as you close your eyes to take some sleep.