Cry

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

BAP’s jaw dropped after they saw the whole scene. Himchan want to rush to you and hold you but Daehyun already did.

“Why did you slap her?!” Daehyun raised his voice at the lady. The lady raised an eyebrow at him, “Wae? Can’t I? She drop the coffee into my clothes so she drserve to be slap!” the lady said.

“Mwo?! She didn’t even did it on purpose!” Daehyun snapped. The lady smirked, “No. She did it on purpose, right Sunmi?” the lady asked you.

You automatically raised your head up only to see your aunt in front of you. “Aunt..” you whispered. She smirked, “Miss me huh?” she said. “So.. You’re now working here at the small shop huh..” she then look to Daehyun, “And.. This boy. We meet again. Is he your new boy huh?! A blonde one too hmm?” she added.

*So.. That’s why she looks familiar to me..* Daehyun thought.

You decided to reamined silent and lowered your head. “Yah! Old Woman! Can you just leave here now?!” Daehyun said, a bit pissed. “Mwo?! Old woman?” she gasped.

Daehyun smirked, “Yeah! You are already old so get the out of here!” he was already pissed of now.

Your aunt frowned at him as she turned to you, “Happy now huh?” she said.

You looked up, “What?!” you gasped. She rolled her eyes and was about to give you another slap but luckily Himchan caught her wrist in time. “Leave now or I’ll twisted your arm hard!” Himchan shouted at her. You aunt shot you one last look before she darted outside the shop as her friends followed.

The others walked to you 3. “Gwenchana Sunmi-ah?” Zelo asked.

No response.

“Don’t mind that woman.” Jongup said.

Still, no response.

“Don’t be upset now Sunmi-ah..” Yongguk tried to cheer you up. “Sunmi, you okay right?” Youngjae innocently asked as BAP shot him a look. Youngjae shut his mouth.

Daehyun looked down at you, still holding you tight. Instead of hearing a word from you, you quickly hug him as you started to cry hard. Daehyun was shocked at first but suddenly softened as he gently your hair, “Everything will be okay soon. Cry it out.” he whispered.

Himchan looked at you two, jealous. He wish that he’s the one that holding you not Daehyun.

---

The whole walking was filled of awakward silent. Until you reach your home, you still remained silent.

You entered your house not saying a word. BAP stared at you for a while, worried. When you are finally disappeared on their sights, they all headed to their dorm with you on their mind.