Unexpected situation

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

Daehyun runaway, couldn’t take to see you and Himchan kissing any longer. Tears were flowing continously from his eyes down to his cheeks.

Meanwhile, Himchan is still kissing you. You’re just there, stunned. Too late before you realize that he was kissing you.

Your eyes widen as you pushed him. Himchan open his eyes after you push him.

“Why did you kiss me?!” you hissed. “I know you would do this.” he said. “What?” you frowned.

“I know you that will push me.” he said. “Mwo? But why did you kiss me if you know?” you asked.

“I thought if I kiss you, your mind will change.” he said. “What? Wait, I didn’t get it. What are you trying to say?” you asked, confused.

“I know that you have already someone in your heart.” he said. “What do you mean?” you asked.

“This place, Isn’t this is Daehyun’s favorite place? The fireworks, that’s the only one that makes Daehyun feel better. You are with me but he keeps crossing on your mind. I knew it, i can feel it. You love Daehyun. I don’t want to believe it but that’s the truth.” he finished his sentence.

You took a step backwards and shook your head, “No. You’re wrong. I don’t love him! I don’t love anyone!” you blurted.

“No, you’re wrong!” he snapped. You shook your head again, “No. I’m going now.” with that, you walk away.

“Sunmi-ah!” he called that amde you stopped. “Stop denying to yourself, to your own feelings. Daehyun loves you as much as I love you but I if you love him, I respect. So, go with him now.” he said.

You didn’t turn back to him and just continued walk away.

You keep shooking your head, don’t want to believe what Himchan said to you. As you were crossing the street, you saw a lady sleeping on the street.

As you are already near her, your eyes widen in shock. You are seeing a familiar figure with unexpected situation right now, “Aunt?!”