All together

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

After finishing the detention, you, Himchan and Daehyun leave the school. You started walking to the way of the shop that you are working at as you felt Himchan and Daehyun followed you.

You stopped and turned aroung to them, “Where are you two going?” you asked, raising an eyebrow.

“We’re going to work.” Himchan simply replied. You raised an eyebrow again as you turned to Daehyun. You saw him nodded in agreement.

“You guys does have a job?” you asked once again. They nodded as they walked passed by you. You turned to them and frowned.

You watch them walking and to your surprised, you them entered the shop that you are working at. *What’s going on?* you asked yourself.

You immediately darted to the shop. Another surprise popped on your sight. Himchan and Daehyun were already started to approach the customers and not just that, all the BAP are there, working at the shop. As they saw you, they give you a smiled and winked.

You frowned as you turned to see your manager smiling at the sight. You walked to him, “What’s going on here?” you asked him. “What?” he asked, pretending not to know.

You nodded to the direction of BAP, “What are they doing? Why are they here?” you asked, confused. “Uh.. That! I hired them to work for this shop. Look! They doing good. The shop became full when your friends started to works here. Thanks to you, they work for me.” you manager said.

“Aish! I’m going to work now sir.” you said as you changed your clothes and started to work.

You were busy preparing the coffees as BAP went to you. You raised an eyebrow, “What are you guys doing here? Could you all please go home now.” you said.

Yongguk shook his head, “No. We’re working right now.” he said. You rolled your eyes, “With so many shops here in Korea, why here? Psh!” you said.

“Because we want to work with you even you already dating Himchan.” Youngjae said. “Correction: they’re not dating.” Daehyun corrected as Himchan shot him a look but he didn’t care to be bother about. “Really?” Zelo brightened.

You just nodded. “Yay! I get my energy back now. Come on, let’s work all together!” Jongup beamed. You rolled your eyes as you get the tray of coffees and led yourself to the way to the customers.

When you was about to approach them, you accidentally stepped into something that made you lost your balance. Unexpectedly, the coffees dropped on lady’s clothes, one of the customers.

You started to panic as you started to bow a couple of times and apologize, “Mianhe, mianhe..” you said many times until ohh..

PAK!

The hand of the lady landed on your cheek. Your eyes widen in shocked by the sudden slap that made you touch your burning cheek.