Blondes

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

Author’s Note

Be ready for the ending~

 

 

 

 

 

---

You rushed to BAP’s dorm and started to rand the bell.

BAP (excluding Daehyun and Himchan) were busy watching as they heard the bell rang a couple of times. “I’ll go get it.” Zelo stood up and approach the door.

As he open the door, a sigh of you popped in front of him. “Noo—” before he could finish his word, you stepped inside the door.

You scanned the dorm to look for Daehyun but he’s bowhere to be seen. “Noona?” Zelo asked. BAP look up to you, “Sunmi?” Yongguk, Jongup and Youngjae gasped.

Suddenly, Himchan went out from his room. “Uh.. Sunmi-ah..” he whispered. You turned to look at him, “Where’s Daehyun?” you asked.

Himchan teasingly smiled, “Now you finally realize huh?” he said. You narrowed your eyes to him, “Can you just tell me where he is now?!”

“Until now, you still don’t know where he is when he’s upset?” he give you a hint. *Park!* you brightened.

You turned around and was about to leave but suddenly stopped and turned to look back to Himchan. “Himchan-ah.., gomawo.”

“No problem y.” he winked and with that, you completely disappeared.

BAP was about to run after you but Himchan spoke to stop them, “Let her go.” he said. BAP look at him, puzzled.

“What?” Yongguk asked. “Why is he looking for Daehyun?” Youngjae asked. “Why so rush?” Jongup asked. “Did you know what’s happening to noona?” Zelo asked.

Himchan smiled, “She’s in love.” he simply said as he went back to his room, leaving his friends, dumbfounded.

---

Meanwhile, you were running faster to the park. As you were expected, Daehyun was there watching the fireworks.

You stopped for a while and take a deep breath. You slowly walk to him and said, “Feel better now?”

Daehyun turned to you, surprised by your sudden appearance. “What are you doing here?” he asked. You stepped forward to him until you are already beside him. You look up in the sky, “I’m here to see my firework.” you said.

“Eh? That’s my fireworks!” he snapped. You shook your head then turned to look at him straight in the eyes. “I’m not talking about the fireworks in the sky. I’m talking about MY firework that makes me feel better.” you said.

“What?” he asked, still didn’t get what you’re trying to say. Instead of giving him a replied, you tip-toe your foot and give him a peck on the lips and smiled.

Daehyun jumped in surprise. He want to say something but couldn’t find a right word to reply to you.

“Your the firework that I was talking about. You’re the only one that makes me feel better.” you said. “What? I thought you like Himchan?” he finally reacted.

“Eh?” you asked, confused. “I saw you kissing him last time here at the park.” he said. Then you remembered the last time when Himchan kissed you. *Uh.. He saw..*

“I didn’t kissed him but he kissed me.” you said. “But why didn’t you look away? But to me..” he sadly said.

You softened. You didn’t say a word and kissed him again.

Daehyun blinked a couple of times. You pulled away. “Is it okay now?” you asked as you smiled. Daehyun shook his head, “No.”

You grew confused. “This will be better.” after he said that, he lean closer to you and kissed you passionately.

Your eyes widen in shock but your eyelid suddenly dropped as you started kissing him back and wrapped your arm around his neck Daehyun wrapped his arm around your waist a the kiss started to go deep.

“CUT!” you heard the director shouted. With that, you and Daehyun pulled away.

“Good job Sunmi and Daehyun for our last filming. This project will going to be a hit for sure. You can go and rest now.” the director praised the two of you after filming the last scene of the movie ‘I Just Hate Blonde Guys!’.

You and Daehyun bowed, “Kamsahamnida.” The director nodded and smiled as he left. You look at Daehyun and bowed, “Thanks for taking care of me at the set. I hope your debut will be successful.” you said.

Daehyun also bowed at you, “Thank you. I’m glad that I work with a great actress like you Ms. Sunmi.” he said. “Aish! No need to be formal. Anyway, please say to the other members of BAP that I’m also thankful to work with them.” you said. He nodded, “I will.” You smiled.

Suddenly, a familiar voice called you, “Sunmi-ah!” You look up and saw you non-showbiz boyfriend waving at you.

 

You turned to Daehyun, “I’m going now. Annyeong!” you bowed once again and went up to your boyfriend.

“Hey, Mr. Kang Hyukmin.” you called. “Finish filming?” he asked. You nodded, “Don’t you see the last scene?” you asked.

He rolled his eyes, “Of course I do especially the kiss.” he pouted. “Aigoo! My boyfriend is so cute. Are you jealous?” you teased.

“Of course I am.” he snapped. “Aish! Don’t be mad at me.” you said. “Give me a kiss first so I won’t be mad.” he snapped.

You rolled your eyes, “If you say so.” you lean in and kissed him. “Satisfied now?” you asked. He smiled and nodded, “Let’s go.”

You nodded and hugged his arm. “You know what?” you whispered to him. “What?” he asked.

“My character in the movie don’t suit me coz you know.. I love blondes especially you.” you whispered. “I know right!” Hyukmin whispered back as he give you a peck on the lips.

“Let’s go on a date.” he said as you smiled and nodded. With that, you two leave an go on a date.

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note #2

First of all, sorry for the unexpected ending. I know, I know. It’s really unexpected but I just want to make a special ending for this fic since I have so many subbies here. So.. This is what I have done. A special and very shocking ending I’ve made.

Secondly, I hope you all enjoyed reading this fic coz I did enjoyed writing this one.

Lastly, THANK YOU for reading and supporting this fic of mine. I LOVE YOU ALL <3

PS: the non-showbiz boyfriend I used is an ulzzang boy, Kang Hyukmin. Isn’t he’s handsome and cute at the same time? Keke~

I hope to see you all on my next fic: GAY turns into a BOY

Annyeong! *waves*

04/25/12