Boyfriend

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

“Let’s go!” you said to Youngmin as you passed by him. Youngmin look at you, clueless. “Something happen?” he asked as he he followed you.

You shook your head, “No, nothing happen.” Youngmin nodded in understanding.

“Let’s go on a date then.” he said. You stopped and gasped, “Eh?”

“Let’s date.” he repeated. You shook your head, “I can’t. I still have to go to work.” you replied.

“After your work then.” he simlpy said. “Eh? But you’re just gonna wait until 10:00 pm.” you snapped.

“It’s okay if it is for a date.” he winked. “Uh-oh..” without a choice, you gave up and agreed.

---

As you and Youngmin entered the shop, 7 pairs of eyes were glued on the two of you. It’s the BAP including your manager.

You ignored them and looked to Youngmin, “Search for a seat and wait for me.” you said and was about to leave when Youngmin suddenly grabbed your wrist and turned you to face him again, “I already went here the other day.. How come I didn’t saw you?” he asked.

You gulped, “Eh? I didn’t see you either.” you lied. “You don’t?” he asked. You quickly nodded.

“Uh-oh.. Maybe this is not that shop.” he said. “Yeah.. Maybe.” you said. “I’m going now.” you said.

He nodded and finally released you. With that, you went to the counter and start your work.

“Who is he?” your manager suddenly popped in front of you. “Eh?” you asked. “The guy with you when you went here.” he said.

“Uh.. He’s Youngmin.” you said. “I’m not asking for his name. What I mean is.. your relationship with him..” he said.

“Uh.. That.. Um.. He’s my.. Boyfriend.” you slowly said. “Eh? You have a boyftiend?” he gasped.

“Yes sir. Isn’t it too much to ask about my personal life?” you snapped. “Right. Go back to work now.” he said abd walk away.

*He’s the guy last time that she was trying to ignore.. How come he’s her boyfriend? I thought her boyfriend is one of the boys..* your manager thought.

BAP didn’t talk much to you especially Himchan and Daehyun. The working time was a silent for you today. You could see them giving Youngmin a glare but as yourself, you didn’t even bothered. You just let them do what they want to do.