Single

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

Youngmin offered you to walk you to the classroom as you let him do it since he’s now your new bestfriend.

“Um.. You can go now.” you said. “But we’re not yet reach your classroom. You shool your head, “It’s okay. I don’t want everyone to think tat there’s something suspicious between of us.” you explained.

“Uh-oh..” He nodded in understanding, “I should go now then.” You nodded, “Yeah, you should.”

“Annyeong bestfriend!” he waved and left. You smiled and headed to your classroom.

---

“Happy with your boyfriend huh?!” Yongguk snapped you as you passed by him near the classroom’s door. You were smiling before but suddenly vanished when you heard what he said.

BAP was also there, look at you suspiciously. You just smiled at them and said, “I don’t know what you’re talking about but I’m single.” with that, you entered the room.

BAP slowly turned to your way with an open mouth hanging. “Did you guys hear what he said?” Yongguk asked his friends.

BAP slowly nodded. “She said.. she’s single?” Youngjae whispered. “Yeah. I think we heard the same thing.” Jongup agreed.

“No. We all heard that.” Zelo snapped. Daehyun and Himchan glance at you, thinking about what had you said earlier.

BAP was about to aproach you but the teacher entered the classroom. Without a choice, they headed to their seats and just glance at you. You, on the other hand was busy focusing on the class.

---

After class, BAP wants to talk to you but you’re nowhere to be seen. You went to the comfort room to pee.

Just as you were walking to leave the school, Youngmin saw you. “Sunmi-ah!” he called. “Uh.. Youngmin-ah..” you said.

“Going to work?” he asked. You nodded. BAP suddenly saw you with Youngmin.

*Single huh?* they thought the same thing. They started to annoyed again as they walk passed by you and left the school.

You smiled at them but they just ignore you. You frowned and turned to them, “Wait!” you called but they pretended to not hear you and continue to walk away.

You rolled your eyes, “Aish! Those blondes!” you hissed. “Yah! I’m blonde too.” Youngmin pouted.

You chuckled, “Mian. I think I should go now.” you said. “Do you want me to walk you there?” Youngmin offered.

You shook your head and waves a hand, “No need. I can walk by myself. Plus, they don’t like you.” you pointed out.

Youngmin nodded in understanding. “Uh-oh.. Okay then. I’m going now. Be careful on your way bestfriend!” he waved and started to walk. You smiled  and nodded, “You too bestfriend.” you waved back as he finally disappeared.

---

You entered the shop as you saw the BAP busy on their work. You walked passed by your manager but he snapped you, “You didn’t bring your boyfriend?”

That question made te BAP turned to you.

You just gave your boss a smile, “It’s impossible for me to bring a boyfriend coz I’m single.” you simply said and went straight to the counter.