Text message

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

Sunday morning. You received a text message from the unknown number.

to: Sunmi

This is Youngmin. Let’s meet at the park at 4:00 pm. I’ll be waiting. You’re coming right?

from: unknown number

You bit your bottom lip, *Should I go or not?* you asked yourself.

You stared at your phone once again. You eyes were glued at the last part of the message.

I’ll be waiting. You’re coming right?

You put your phone back to your pocket as you went to the kitchen to make breakfast for yourself.

After you finished your breakfast, you take a shower. As you went out, you sat on the couch and pulled out your phone again. *Eotokhae? Aish! Go Sunmi, think!*

You draw circles on the edge of the couch while your mind still thinking of you’re going to do.

You shook your head, *No Go Sunmi! You’re not going. He will hurt you again if you do.* you let out a sigh as you hugged your legs through your chest and rested your chin on yoir knees.

3:00 pm. *One hour more and Youngmin will be there..* you said to yourself. You shook your head, *Aish! Why I keep thinking about him?! Snap that Sunmi!* you slapped your forehead.

You the TV to stop yourself for thinking Youngmin. Hour had passed, it’s already 4:00 pm. Yes, you were watching TV was on but your mind was out of it.

You turned off the TV as you grabbed your jacket and darted outside the house.

When you passed by BAP’s dorm, Himchan was about to leave the house as Daehyun was staring at the window that made them saw you.

Himchan raised an eyebrow, *Where is she going? Um.. I’ll follow her then.* with that, Himchan silently followed you as Daehyun also did but separated with Himchan.

---

Youngmin was patiently waiting for you at the park until he saw a familiar figure. His mood suddenly lightened up.

You were walking to him, *I knew you would wait.*

To your surprised, Youngmin rushed to you and hugged you immediately. Your eyes widen in shock and so did Himchan and Daehyun.