Valentines Day

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

Valentines day came. You didn’t even know what day is today.

You slowly open your eyes when the the sun finally rises. You fixed yourself for school. Just after that, you went out from your house.

As you open your door, BAP appeared on your sight. *Oh boy! I hate this day now..* you thought.

They smiled at you but you just rolled your eyes on them as you passed by. You started to walk away when you heard Himchan shouted.

“Hey! Don’t you know what day is today?” he shouted.

You didn’t even care to give him a response so you just continue to walk. Then again, you heard a voice again but this time it’s Yongguk.

“Today is Valentines Day. Don’t you have a date?” you heard him shouted to you.

You suddenly stopped on it. *Valentines Day?* you remembered that was the exact day when Youngmin and Sulli broke your heart.

You then continue to walk again not even turned to face BAP. You walk so fast so you couldn’t hear what they want to say again.

*After what my ex-boyfriend and my ex-bestfriend did to me, I already forgot what occasion in February 14.* you thought.

---

The class went good. Suddenly, the bell rang for the end of the class.

You immediately went out from the ckassroom to went to your new work place.

When you were walking at the school corridor, you suddenly saw the unexpected person.

You frozed on your spot when the time you saw Youngmin and met eyes with him. You couldn’t even move however you want to.

Youngmin slowly walks to you, “Sunmi-ah..” he whispered. You looked away.

“How was your life now?” he asked. His question made you face him. You raised an eyebrow, “My life? What do you want me to reply to you? I’m good even though I’m not. After what you did to me, you still have a guts to ask me that kind of question? Are you insane or what?!” you said a little bit high voice.

“I know I hurt you. I also know that you hate me but I’m just a person who fell in live with your bestfriend. Sunmi, sorry for hurting you but I just want to clear the issue about us. Can we just be friends now?” he explained.

“Friends? I don’t know what friend is. After what my EX-bestfriend did to me, I already firgit the meaning of that word.” you said.

“I know you won’t accept me again as your friend but I still want to.” he said. You open your mouth to reply when Sulli suddenly appeared from nowhere.

Sulli grabbed Youngmin’s arm and hugged it tightly. She then give you a glare, “Why are you talking with my boyfriend? Are you trying to seduce him huh?!”

You laugh a little, “For your information, I’m not like the others who always want to flirt someone’s boyfriend and stole it from them. I’m not that desperate to seduce someone just to get my will. I still have my dignity over my body!” you snapped.

Sulli got pissed and was about to slap you when Youngmin grabbed her arm and get her back to his side again. “Stop this.” he said.

Sulli looked at Youngmin then to you. You smirked as you raised an eyebrow at her.

But then you saw her smiling, “Well.. I don’t have to waste my time to her since I still have a date with my boyfriend this Valentines Day unlike the others who didn’t have any date today.” she said.

“Mwo?!” you started to pissed off. “Wae? Are you one of them huh? I guess it’s a yes. Since you don’t have a boyfriend so you also don’t have a date..” she laughed.

You open your mouth to reply when you suddenly heard a voice, “You are definitely wrong with that!”

Youngmin, Sulli and also you turned to look at the direction of the voice. Your eyes widen when you saw the 6 blonde guys walking towards you.

*What they are planning?* you thought.

They look at you first as they smiled then look at the two. “All of us are her date for the Valentines Day.” they stated.