I can’t love you anymore

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

Finished working, you and Youngmin go on a date without even saying a goodbye to BAP since Youngmin already dragged you out.

You let out a sigh. “What’s that sigh for?” Youngmin asked. You lowered your head, “I was just tired.” you excused.

“If you want, we can cancel our date.” he said. You look up at him and saw a sadness on his face. You force a smile and shook your head, “No. You wait for me so I will go with you.” you said.

He finally brightened as he took your hand and to the mall. Unluckily, the mall was about to close. Just then, you remembered the day you ditch school with Himchan. *Ditching school was not bad after all.* you thought as youa nd Youngmin leave the mall and went to the park instead.

Suddenly, the fireworks apeared in the sky. Your eyes sparkle. *It reminds me of Daehyun..*

“Sunmi-ah, come on. Let’s walk around.” Youngmin said. “Can we just stay here for a while and watch the fireworks?” you asked.

“Eh? But it will waste our time.” he said. You looked at him, “Don’t you like the fireworks?” you asked.

You saw him shook his head, “I didn’t see any special about them.” he said. “Uh-oh..” your face fell.

“Can we go eat now?” he asked. You just nodded. You glance once more in the sky before you could completely followed him.

You two went in a mini restaurant there and eat. Right now and then, Youngmin was there but your mind was blank.

“Sunmi-ah, gwenchana?” he asked. you nodded, not even listening to him.

After the so-called date, Youngmin walked you home.

“Thank you for walking me home.” you said and was about to leave when he grabbed you hand.

You turned back to him, “Eh?” Instead of replying you a word, he pressed his lips to yours. Your eyes widen. You blink a few times but saw Youngmin’s close eyes.

Your eyes suddenly dropped. You tried to kissed him back but your lips don’t want to respond.

You slowly pushed him away from you and lowered your head, “Mianhe.” you whispered. “What’s wrong?” he asked.

“I tried to get back my feelings for you but it didn’t work anymore. I can’t love you anymore Youngmin-ah..” you looked up at him as your tears started to fall from your eyes.

Youngmin froze. “Why Sunmi? I’m sorry if I kiss you, I know you’re still mad at me about what happen a year ago but don’t force yourself. You will found your feelings again soon.” he said as he started to cry.

You looked away, “I’m sorry Youngmin but if I still love you, I’m happy that you’re with me again. To be honest, I’m not. I tried to get the past back but it’s different now Youngmin. I won’t love you anymore.” you said.

Youngmin lowered his head, “I think I really break your heart so much that made it doesn’t beat crazily like before.” he whispered.

“Youngmin-ah, mianhe..” you whispered. He shook his head and weakly smile at you, “No need to be sorry. I understand. I’ll go ahead now.” he turned around and left.

You watch him walk away, “Mianhe..” you mumbled. You felt bad for him but your heart doesn’t want to beat crazily for him anymore. With that, you entered the house and went straight to your room.