Open Up

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

“Aish! I want to punch that bo—” Himchan’s words were cut off when he saw you crying. The others followed his gaze.

They all look at each other then went near you, “Gwenchanayo?” Daehyun asked you. You only realized your tears after hearing his question.

You quickly wiped your tears and tried to stop it but you couldn’t. Your tears keeps on falling from your eyes. You couldn’t explain your feelings that time. It feels like a hate and a hurt.

As you tried to stop yourself on crying, it turned out to be worst. You started to cried even more as you covered your face using your both hands.

BAP look at you, worried. Jongup sat next to you and gently rubbed your back, “Right, just cry it out so the pain will go away.” he whispered.

You cried so hard when you heard him said that. You remained like that almost an hour. When the time that no tears came out from your eyes, Youngjae runs to the kitchen and get you a water. He then went back to you amd handed you a glass of water.

“Here. Drink it.” he said. You took it and drink some. “Drink more.” he said but you shook your head and placed the glass on the table. “Mianhe..” you whispered. “Sorry for crying all of a sudden.” you continued.

BAP shook their heads. “It’s okay. Atleast we saw your other side beside of being rude.” Yongguk said as Daehyun elbowed him to shut him up.

You didn’t protest instead you lowered your head, “Laugh if you want. I deserve to be laugh at.” you said.

“No. That’s not what I mean. What I want to say is..” Yongguk tried to explain but you snapped him. “You don’t need to explain. I understand.” you said.

“Um.. you can open up with us for you to feel more good.” Zelo said. You paused on it for a while then, “I guess you guys already heard a rumor about me. About what happen to me and my ex-boyfriend and even my ex-bestfriend right?” you started.

“The blonde guy in valentines and the girl with him?” Himchan asked as you nodded. You then started to open up with them. You didn’t know why but you felt comfortable with them now.

“So.. That’s the reason why you hate us? Because we’re blonde?” Daehyun asked. “It’s not that I hate blondes. Let’s just say I hate everyone but maybe I hate blonde guys more now because of what happen to me a year ago.” you replied.

“Is that mean.. you won’t hate us now?” Youngjae asked. “I didn’t say that.” you blurted.

“But—” “Can you guys please leave now? I’m already tired. I need to rest now.” you snapped him.

“Yah! Saturday still not over!” Zelo whined. “Yeah! He’s right!” Jongup agreed.

“I’M ALREADY TIRED SO PLEASE LEAVE NOW!” you yelled at them. BAP stunned at your voice and immediately walks out from your house and closed the door.

You couldn’t help but chuckled on their quick action. “Funny!” you whispered as you smiled. You then went to your room to take a nap.