Kiss

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

That night, Daehyun couldn’t sleep and so did you.

Daehyun decided to go to the park to watch the fireworks so he can feel better. Fireworks was the only one can feel him better besides you.

---

You were lying on your bed still playing the scene at the library. Daehyun almost kiss you that time. You couldn’t forget his expression when you look away.

Disappointed. That was his expression, his feeling. Another thing is, your heart reacted the same way like how it reacted when you’re still in love with Youngmin a year ago.

To refresh your mind, you decided to went to park. Right after you stepped out from the house, Himchan popped in front of you.

You jumped a little, surprised. “Yah! Himchan! You scared me!” you hissed. He rubbed the back of his neck, “Mian.” he apologized.

“What are you doing here anyway?” you asked. “Uh-oh..” he study you, “Are you going somewhere?” he asked.

“Park.” you replied. “Can I go with you?” he asked. “What?” you gasped.

“I’m bored and I want to hang out with you.” he muttered. “At this hour?!” you gaped.

He nodded, “Wae? It doesn’t matter since you’re going out. I’ll go with you.” he snapped. You sighed, “Do I have a choice?” you raised an eyebrow.

“So.. That’s a yes then. Kaja!” he beamed as he took your hand. “Yah! No touching.” you shrugged. “But—”

“No touching or I won’t let you go with me?” you cut him off. He immediately let go your hand, “Definitely no touching.” he said.

You smirked, “Good.” you said and walk first as he followed.

---

“Why do you want to go here at the park?” Himchan asked as both of you reach the park. “I just want to watch the fireworks.” you simply replied.

“What’s so special with the fireworks?” he wondered. “That’s also my question last time..” you whispered in a very low voice.

“What?” Himchan look down at you. You shook your head, “Nothing.”

“Uh.. Dukbokki! Wanna go eat?” he asked as he pointed while you two are walking. You smile and nodded.

You and Himchan buy 2 orders of dukbokki. You and Himchan started to walk around again while eating the dukbokki when the fireworks suddenly appeared in the sky.

“Fireworks!” you pointed up. Himchan look up, “They are beautiful but I still can’t see special thing from it.” he said as he turned to you.

“It will feel you better when you see their sparks.” you said and smiled. Himchan’s eyes caught the corner of your lips.

“Sunmi-ah..” he said. You turned to him, “Hmm?” you asked. “There’s something on the corner of your lips.” he pointed.

“Uh-oh.. Here?” you wiped the other corner. He shook his head and reach the right corner, “Here..” he gently wiped it.

You froze and stared at him. Himchan stared back. Just then, he slowly coming closer to you. You stayed still, not knowing what to do.

Just after a few seconds, his lips already landed on yours.

Little did you know, Daehyun was watching the whole scene from afar. His heart crashed when he saw you and Himchan kissing.

*Why didn’t you look away? But you did to me? Are you in love with Himchan?*