Different person

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

It’s been almost a year since Youngmin broke your heart. You become a different person after what he did to you.

You started to hate people around you, not much talking to others, and not usually smiling. In short, you’re now a cold-hearted person.

Youngmin and Sulli were still together and you just always ingnored them at school. You didn’t have any friends, you’re just always alone.

Now, you’re already get a job. You’re working at the Coffee Shop as a waitress.

---

Monday morning, you wake up early to prepared yourself to school. As always, your aunt started to yelled at you but you just ignored her and went straightly to your school.

Before you enter school, the first person who caught your eyes was a blonde guy but then you realized it was only your ex-boyfriend, Youngmin. He was holding the hand of your ex-bestfriend, Sulli.

You could see that they’re happy together. Your expression became sad. It’s been almost a year but you still feel hurt when you saw them together.

You let them disappeared on your sight first before you completely enter the school.

---

The classroom was full of noise but as the time you enter it, they all stopped and the atmosphere became silent.

You straightly went to your chair and sat there. You felt them staring at you. You just give them a glared that made them look away.

*es!* you rolled your eyes as you look at the window.

Suddenly, your teacher came. She started to discuss as you tried to listen.

In the middle of the class, you grew bored. You suddenly stood up and left the room without saying a word.

Your teacher was already used to it so he didn’t stopped you and just ignored you.

---

You were walking to the Coffee Shop to start your job. You also didn’t talk to anyone (co-workers) there.

You just open your mouth to talk when you need to talk to the customers but just only short words.

After you work, you went to the house as you ignored your aunt as always.

---

The sun finally rises, you felt someone is with you. You slowly open your eyes and saw your aunt trying to get all your money.

You quickly sat up and tried to get it back to you but your aunt already put it to her pocket.

“Yah! Give me my money back!” you shouted. “No! I need money now so you just go and make money for yourself again!!” with that, your aunt left.

Your eyebrows frowned. *WTF?! Why is this happening to me?! Arggg!! I hate my life!!* you stood up and just prepared yourself for school.

---

As you were walking to school. You remember what your aunt just did to you earlier. All the bad thing that happened to you went back to your head.

*I wanna die now!* you screamed to your head. Suddenly, you saw a van coming. *I’m already tired with my ing life!!...*

Without a second, you quickly stepped at the center of the road and close your eyes...