Date [Part 2]

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

“Waaaaaahhh!” you screamed as the roller coaster started to move. You then felt a hand on top on your hand. It’s Himchan since he’s the one who choses to ride with you first.

You slowly look up at him. You saw him smiling, “Don’t be afraid. I’m just here next to you. Just hold my hand like I do.” he whispered to you.

You quickly removed your hand from his, “I’m not afraid!” you snapped. “If you say so..” you heard him said.

Suddenly, the of the ride came. You couldn’t but to scream as you quickly grabbed Himchan’s hand. Himchan turned to you.

Your eyes were close as you were holding his hand tightly. A smile went to his face as he hold your hand like you do.

---

“That was fun!” Himchan whispered as both of you still holding each other’s hand. You rolled your eyes on him, “Shut up!”

He grinned, “Your hand was so soft.” he whispered. After hearing that, you quickly removed your hand from his hand as you get off from your seat.

Himchan couldn’t help but to smiled.

---

“I’ll go next.” Daehyun said as he dragged you away. “Yah! I don’t want ride anymore!” you snapped.

He stopped as he turned to look at you, “You need to be fair. You ride it with Himchan so go and ride it with me too.” he said.

“But I’m already dizzy.” you replied. He just smiled at you as he walk to you, “I can make you feel different when you ride it with me..” he whispered on your ear.

You rolled your eyes but he dragged to the roller coaster. You can’t escape since he’s so strong.

“Ready?” he asked as both of you sat on your seats. You raised an eyebrow, “What do you think?”

He smiled, “I think you are.” he replied. You stared at him for a moment. *Is the one who is wearing a mask?* you thought.

“Yes. I am.” he whispered. “Mwo?” you gasped.

He turned to look at you and smiled once again, “I know you’re wondering if I’m the one who’s wearing the mask and yes I am the one.” he said.

“I didn’t even ask..” you said. “But you are wondering.” he snapped. You rolled your eyes on him then you felt the ride was started to move.

You bit your lower lip, *I’m going to die now. Eoteokhae? God help me please..* you thought.

Suddenly, Daehyun wrapped an arm to your shoulder as you pulled you close to him.

You were so shock by his action. “Yah! What are you doing? Don’t touch me!” you tried to pulled away but he was too strong than you.

“You will feel better in this position.” he simply whispered. You look up at him as he give you a smile. *Is he crazy or something? Why he keeps smiling at me? Weird..* you thought.

Suddenly, the of the ride came. You didn’t know what to do so you just close your eyes as you immediately hugged Daehyun and rested your head on his chest. Daehyun look down at you and smiled again. *So cute..* he thought.

He then hugged you tightly so you can’t feel any nervous. To be honest, your nervous fade away as you feel his warm hug. You could feel that you are safe by his embrace.

---

“Still scared?” Daehyun asked, still hugging you. You quickly pushed him, “No. I’m not!” you snapped as you stood up and walk away.

Daehyun smiled as he shook his head in amazement. With that, he followed you.

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note

The other boys will be on the next chapters so please kindly wait for my updates.

And I can’t promise to update daily since I need to focus on school stuffs but I’ll try to update daily when I have free time.

Thanks!