Detention

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

Class dismissal. You and Himchan went up to your teacher for the detention.

“So.. You two, clean this classroom. Make sure that this classroom is completely clean before you two went home, araseo?” your teacher said. Both you and Himchan nodded and bowed. With that, the teacher left.

Just after the teacher disappeared, BAP walked to the two of you. “Yah! Himchan, why didn’t you tell me that you two are now dating huh?” Yongguk said. “I think he woke up late on purpose.” Youngjae added.

“Ani! We’re—” you want to explain but Himchan wrapped his arm around your shoulder and cut you off, “Because Sunmi don’t want me tell to anyone.” he said.

Your eyes widen in horror. Suddenly, your eyes met Daehyun’s coldly glare. You immediately look away.

“Aish! I’m jealous!” Zelo pouted. “Poor you.” Himchan smirked. “Aish! In all of us, why that ert?! Psh!” Jongup blurted.

Himchan gave him a look. “Let’s go now guys. We still need to go somewhere.” Yongguk said as the others nodded except for Daehyun. With that, they all leave the classroom as Daehyun left there alone with you two.

Himchan raised an eyebrow, “Why are you still here?” he asked. “I want to help.” he simply said as he smiled at you.

“You don’t need to do that! Sunmi and I can do it together.” Himchan flas you a smile as he pulled you closer to him. You immediately pushed him away from you, “You ert! Why did you tell them that we’re dating huh?!” you narrowed your eyes to him.

“Wae? That’s the truth, right?” he said. You rolled your eyes, “Truth your face! I’m not dating anyone so stop saying that again!” you said. Daehyun finally brightened.

“Aish!” Himchan took your hand, “Let’s start cleaning while holding hands.“ he smiled and was about to walk to the window to start cleaning it when Daehyun suddenly grabbed your other hand.

You gulped and look at him. Daehyun stared at Himchan as Himchan stared back. *Omo! Here we go again.*

You twisted your both hands to removed from them as you walked to the window and started cleaning it, “I want go now so if you two want to help me, stop wasting the time.” you simply said, trying to break the cold atmosphere between Daehyun and Himchan.

Himchan give Daehyun one last glare before he could help you cleaning. With that, Daehyun also followed.

As you were cleaning, Himchan on the other hand cleaning at your right while Daehyun at your left.

Awkward silence filled the classroom in the whole cleaning thing. No one wants to broke the silence as they continue to clean and so was you.